Good

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Jan 28, 2011

I do like how this mixes- so much easier than the psyllium fiber. Too early to tell if it is making a difference .

only used twice

Posted by Reviewer3216651 on Sep 02, 2012

only used twice but it did it's job admirably

Not sure if it's working....

Posted by 5493880336677929623 on Oct 10, 2014

I've been taking 2 packets a day, one in the morning and evening for about 2 weeks now to help with my constipation due to my recent change in diet. After trying teas and pills to help I started looking for something more natural and came across Heather's Tummy Fiber and after reading the great reviews I decided to buy it and pray it helped me. I have noticed that I don't feel as bloated when I take it but I'm still having to drink prune juice every other day to help me go. I'm not going to give up yet and up my dose to 3 packets a day to see if that helps.

Worked - very effective

Posted by ludvig on Mar 28, 2012

I tried this one, and the first couple of times it was most effective. The effect wore off a little bit a few days later, but then again, I took two sachets instead of one - and then it was effective again. Seems like one have to measure up some more after the first use, and I don't appreciate this, so I gave it 4 out of 5 stars - only because of this. Nevertheless; this is probably the most effective fiber I have ever tried for my troubles with IBS!

Still trialing

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Nov 28, 2012

Haven't had sufficient time to comment

fiber

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Apr 26, 2011

These little travel packets are convenient to carry with you. I've only used one so far, and I haven't decided how many a day I need. It's nice to have another source of fiber. I haven't used it enough to really evaluate it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Feb 05, 2012

doesn't work on me.

tommy care

Posted by 4689448698232314504 on Aug 16, 2012

nothong to say it is normal

Didn't receive my order

Posted by 5014824320112078460 on Jun 21, 2016

Didn't receive my order

A SUPERB PRODUCT! TAKES TIME, BUT REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1455024 on Jun 13, 2012

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT THIS, HAVE SERIOUS COLON DAMAGE FROM CT SCAN, TOOK LONG TIME, BUT INCREASED SLOWLY AND IT REALLY WORKS AND MY COLON IS VERY GOOD AFTER SEVERAL YEARS. ALSO USE MIRALAX AT TIMES EXCELLENT AND VERY SAFE PRODUCT. DON'T GIVE UP STICK WITH IT AND INCREASE YOUR FIBER WITH FRUITS VEGS AND 2-4 TBS OF GROUND GLUTEN FREE FLAX SEED- BOBS REDMILL WORKS!