Important fibre

Posted by Reviewer3041182 on Feb 17, 2012

Great product. A bit bunchy sometimes, even when you follow the directions in liquid, but it is flavourless.

Best for IBS.

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Aug 14, 2012

Removes IBS symptoms.

clear fiber

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Dec 30, 2012

I've never used another acacia fiber, so have nothing to compare this to. But I use it regularly to make protein bars, and I've been very pleased with how easily it mixes.

suffering for years is all over

Posted by 5678045738057628258 on Jun 11, 2015

I am so happy I found this product. It has been the ONLY thing to help resolve SEVERE stomach issues. I have taken this product everyday for the last 15 days. It is nice to feel regular and when things act up, i take a bit more and it all works itself out. I drink in tea flavored water or apple juice but you HAVE to start a slurry in room temp water and stir in the rest slowly to dissolve properly. It is tasteless when done in this manner. There would be a slight taste if drank in plan water.

Nora

Posted by 5177963686817938269 on Jul 09, 2014

This product is the best I have found for IBS and I would not be without it. I put it in my cereal each morning and in my food at night. I am so glad I found it.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on May 11, 2011

I began taking this when my IBS became worse. It is good and works. Much better than a drugstore solution.

good fibre

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 19, 2010

I use it daily in my soy yoghurt. It has no taste. It feels nice in your stomach, it doesn't hurt. And fibres are good for you. So I will keep on using it.

Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer3015038 on Dec 22, 2010

Excellent product, too early to know how effective but have a good feel about this one.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Mar 11, 2011

Great product does everything it says and more.

Fiber Acacia

Posted by Reviewer1895104 on Feb 12, 2010

Very clean preparation, perfect to use, effective. I am recommending this product to others. Attractive packaging.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »