suffering for years is all over

Posted by 5678045738057628258 on Jun 11, 2015

I am so happy I found this product. It has been the ONLY thing to help resolve SEVERE stomach issues. I have taken this product everyday for the last 15 days. It is nice to feel regular and when things act up, i take a bit more and it all works itself out. I drink in tea flavored water or apple juice but you HAVE to start a slurry in room temp water and stir in the rest slowly to dissolve properly. It is tasteless when done in this manner. There would be a slight taste if drank in plan water.

Nora

Posted by 5177963686817938269 on Jul 09, 2014

This product is the best I have found for IBS and I would not be without it. I put it in my cereal each morning and in my food at night. I am so glad I found it.

Reliable

Posted by 4765947225831094142 on Jan 21, 2015

This product does what it says it will do.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2591891 on Jul 08, 2011

Works

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on May 11, 2011

I began taking this when my IBS became worse. It is good and works. Much better than a drugstore solution.

Acacia Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Jul 13, 2009

Helps keep me regular. I take 2 tablespoons a day and don't avoid taking it like I used to with the insoluble type of fiber that would make me bloat. You don't have to hurry and drink it down after you mix it as it doesn't thicken much.

It be good a choice...

Posted by Reviewer2144244 on Aug 30, 2011

I add this to my drinks and sprinkle on moist foods. Great way to add fiber to my diet. No taste to it so I can hardly tell it is there. Perfect!

Tummy Fibers

Posted by saskia on Aug 13, 2013

I use this product for a few days now. My stomach is much less bloated. I have ibs for about 20 years now and it seems like I found a good product for it. In a couple of weeks I will be stabilised I suppose, so I think I will feel better every week. For now it's good for the bloating feeling and that alone is a great plus for me. The goods I ordered were in within 3 working days! And that for only 10 us dollars to Europe! Great!

good fibre

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 19, 2010

I use it daily in my soy yoghurt. It has no taste. It feels nice in your stomach, it doesn't hurt. And fibres are good for you. So I will keep on using it.

Best for IBS.