Fiber Acacia

Posted by Reviewer1895104 on Feb 12, 2010

Very clean preparation, perfect to use, effective. I am recommending this product to others. Attractive packaging.

Acacia Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Jul 13, 2009

Helps keep me regular. I take 2 tablespoons a day and don't avoid taking it like I used to with the insoluble type of fiber that would make me bloat. You don't have to hurry and drink it down after you mix it as it doesn't thicken much.

It does help

Posted by 5050788202427460627 on Mar 13, 2014

I've IBS-C and I find this will help with an orange at night time before sleep. Morning after toilet break I better now.

Not sure yet

Posted by 4743215206672764113 on May 11, 2014

Not sure yet.

Helps!

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

I use this off and on for our child when he has a flare up. He has gut dybosis from leaky gut syndrome and his BM's can be very off at times. In addition to many other supplements, this tummy fiber works well. Just a few grains and he is good to go. Recommend, however we have found other supplements to work more consistently for him, so we only use this occasionally. Ingredients are high quality.

Posted by 4995317166172739711 on Jul 09, 2013

Have not used it long enough to make it do what it needs to do.. But it has helped.....

ok

Posted by 5102217986183385220 on Dec 25, 2015

its good but i think it not soft

Did not work for CIC

Posted by 4879115406319713720 on Jun 25, 2015

I was hoping this would work for CIC but I took the maximum amount recommended and finished the canister of fiber and it did not work at all. I am on a prescription that causes chronic constipation and that may be the problem. I liked how easy it was to mix and it had no taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »