Good Fiber but very hard to dissolve in anything.

Posted by Reviewer2552094 on Mar 09, 2010

I like fiber better than Benefiber but it very hard to dissolve in the any liquid unless the liquid is in boiling state. Otherwise it clumps up. I am switching back to Benefiber.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Feb 23, 2010

I highly recommend this fiber. It mixes into any liquid with no taste or grit. It also doesn't seem to produce gas or bloating like some fibers do. I take a tablespoon every morning and sometimes another one at night if I haven't eaten well that day.

Fiber Acacia

Posted by Reviewer1895104 on Feb 12, 2010

Very clean preparation, perfect to use, effective. I am recommending this product to others. Attractive packaging.

gentle and very effective

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Sep 17, 2009

My wife suffers from some sort of intestinal disorder which has her Dr. stumped. I did some research and discovered acacia. Since she has started a daily intake she hasn't had any flare ups.

Heather's Tummy Care a good solution

Posted by Reviewer3015558 on Sep 01, 2009

I like Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Fiber Acacia, as it is very effective -- within a day or two it corrects my bathroom problem (loose stools) and it has no taste or after-taste so I don't mind taking it at all. Good stuff!

IBS

Posted by Reviewer1251445 on Jul 30, 2009

I've started using this morning and night and I'm feeling so much better.

Acacia Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Jul 13, 2009

Helps keep me regular. I take 2 tablespoons a day and don't avoid taking it like I used to with the insoluble type of fiber that would make me bloat. You don't have to hurry and drink it down after you mix it as it doesn't thicken much.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2056153 on May 22, 2009

I have been dealing with this for years. The product said it could take weeks depending upon your system, but it was literally overnight for me. No more severe abdominal pain after I eat and more regularity. Thank you so much!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »