ok

Posted by 5102217986183385220 on Dec 25, 2015

its good but i think it not soft

Did not work for CIC

Posted by 4879115406319713720 on Jun 25, 2015

I was hoping this would work for CIC but I took the maximum amount recommended and finished the canister of fiber and it did not work at all. I am on a prescription that causes chronic constipation and that may be the problem. I liked how easy it was to mix and it had no taste.

suffering for years is all over

Posted by 5678045738057628258 on Jun 11, 2015

I am so happy I found this product. It has been the ONLY thing to help resolve SEVERE stomach issues. I have taken this product everyday for the last 15 days. It is nice to feel regular and when things act up, i take a bit more and it all works itself out. I drink in tea flavored water or apple juice but you HAVE to start a slurry in room temp water and stir in the rest slowly to dissolve properly. It is tasteless when done in this manner. There would be a slight taste if drank in plan water.

Mwah

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Mar 19, 2015

Doesn't do much for me. Sometimes it looks like it helps, but mostly nothing happens.

Helps!

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

I use this off and on for our child when he has a flare up. He has gut dybosis from leaky gut syndrome and his BM's can be very off at times. In addition to many other supplements, this tummy fiber works well. Just a few grains and he is good to go. Recommend, however we have found other supplements to work more consistently for him, so we only use this occasionally. Ingredients are high quality.

Reliable

Posted by 4765947225831094142 on Jan 21, 2015

This product does what it says it will do.

Good quality soluble fiber on par with organic psylium husk

Posted by roselaren on Nov 28, 2014

I tried organic psylium husk and didn't have any problem with that but too gritty and large gel molecules so I decided to tried this one in comparable and find out that it's give me the same effect with organic psylium husk but it's texture is very fineeeeeee and powdery dissolve like water and easier to drink.

Nora

Posted by 5177963686817938269 on Jul 09, 2014

This product is the best I have found for IBS and I would not be without it. I put it in my cereal each morning and in my food at night. I am so glad I found it.

Not sure yet

Posted by 4743215206672764113 on May 11, 2014

Not sure yet.

It does help

Posted by 5050788202427460627 on Mar 13, 2014

I've IBS-C and I find this will help with an orange at night time before sleep. Morning after toilet break I better now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »