suffering for years is all over

Posted by 5678045738057628258 on Jun 11, 2015

I am so happy I found this product. It has been the ONLY thing to help resolve SEVERE stomach issues. I have taken this product everyday for the last 15 days. It is nice to feel regular and when things act up, i take a bit more and it all works itself out. I drink in tea flavored water or apple juice but you HAVE to start a slurry in room temp water and stir in the rest slowly to dissolve properly. It is tasteless when done in this manner. There would be a slight taste if drank in plan water.

Reliable

Posted by 4765947225831094142 on Jan 21, 2015

This product does what it says it will do.

Good quality soluble fiber on par with organic psylium husk

Posted by roselaren on Nov 28, 2014

I tried organic psylium husk and didn't have any problem with that but too gritty and large gel molecules so I decided to tried this one in comparable and find out that it's give me the same effect with organic psylium husk but it's texture is very fineeeeeee and powdery dissolve like water and easier to drink.

Nora

Posted by 5177963686817938269 on Jul 09, 2014

This product is the best I have found for IBS and I would not be without it. I put it in my cereal each morning and in my food at night. I am so glad I found it.

Finally Feel Normal! GET IT NOW!

Posted by 5588992579960027088 on Jan 07, 2014

Since I have been using Heather's Tummy Fiber consistently, for the first time in my life, my digestive system feels somewhat "normal". I can't imagine life before Heather's Tummy Fiber. I use two teaspoons in my morning coffee and depending on how I'm feeling or what I've been eating, I will sometimes add another two teaspoons in my evening herbal tea. If you're on the fence about getting this fiber, don't wait any longer! It's the best thing that's ever happened to my tummy!

HEALTHY FIBER

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Dec 04, 2013

From all the research I've done, this is the safest and most effective fiber to add in small amounts to food which I've done with good results. This size will last a very long time so it is more economical, too. Enzymes and probiotics will help with digestion issues, too. Five stars! Hope this helps you.

Tummy Fibers

Posted by saskia on Aug 13, 2013

I use this product for a few days now. My stomach is much less bloated. I have ibs for about 20 years now and it seems like I found a good product for it. In a couple of weeks I will be stabilised I suppose, so I think I will feel better every week. For now it's good for the bloating feeling and that alone is a great plus for me. The goods I ordered were in within 3 working days! And that for only 10 us dollars to Europe! Great!

Life saver!

Posted by 5646491431190120701 on Jun 24, 2013

I have been struggling with IBS since I was a child. I finally found this and decided to buy it. This dissolves completely clear with no flavor, which I love. I drink 1 tsp right away in the morning and 1 tsp at night. After I drink it in the morning I take my probiotic. The combination of the two has helped me to feel the best I have felt in years. I highly recommend and will be purchasing again!

clear fiber

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Dec 30, 2012

I've never used another acacia fiber, so have nothing to compare this to. But I use it regularly to make protein bars, and I've been very pleased with how easily it mixes.

Best for IBS.