Soybean Oil

Posted by Reviewer2473533 on Nov 19, 2011

I dO not recommend this product because it uses soybean oil, which can often go rancid and create free radicals.

Causes horrible heart burn

Posted by Testaholic on Jul 11, 2012

Even if taken on an empty stomach and then eat after one hour, it still causes heart burn and stomach grumbling. Tried taking them in various ways but finally gave up.

NOT advised for Seizure patients!

Posted by 5738529229946090056 on Dec 18, 2014

I was really excited to try this product but just after the first dose, was hit with feeling nauseated, really dizzy, and severe diarrhea. I soon found out that FENNEL triggers seizures in patients that are diagnosed with any seizure disorders! Let's just say I have stopped using this product and have already ordered another peppermint supplement without Fennel in it.

Torture!

Posted by Reviewer2684954 on Apr 19, 2011

These actually cause stomach problems I don't normally have. Like uncontrollable diahhrea. They are also bad to cause indigestion. These will be going down the garbage disposal for a fresh minty drain.

where is it

Posted by Reviewer3102206 on Aug 24, 2010

WHERE IS MY ORDER I CAN'T COMMENT ON SOMETHING I HAVEN'T RECEIVED

Didn't work for me : (

Posted by Reviewer2102759 on Dec 26, 2011

Did not help with my irritable bowels. I took them on an empty stomach like it said and still didn't work...

Não funcionou pra mim

Posted by 4750759981943618204 on Oct 15, 2012

Sofro de SII da forma diarrética, após ver muitas reviews positivos sobre esse produto resolvi experimentar. Infelizmente esse produto só piorou minha SII. Tomei 1 comprimido antes de uma refeição conforme a orientação, e no dia seguinte passei o dia inteiro do banheiro. Não funcionou pra mim, mas o tratamento da SII varia muito de pessoa para pessoa.

Not satisfactory product

Posted by mexonia on Feb 19, 2014

I have an irritable bowel and this product didn't help me at all. I recommend Camomile Extract. It was way better.

Not a big help

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Dec 25, 2009

This didn't help much, other products work better.