Reviews 5-star

The best I have tried!

Posted by Reviewer2871649 on Mar 13, 2012

I have been dealing with IBS for a long time now, a really annoying kind of IBS with a lot of diarrhea, especially after meals. After every meal I had I needed to go to the toilet and it was really affecting my life. I have tried all kinds of products that are supposed to help with stomach problems but I never felt any difference. I started googling and came up on this peppermint oil. I read the reviews about it and they all sounded so positive so I decided to try it out. I usually never feel any difference when I take products like this but I can really really feel a difference with the peppermint oil. The first day I felt that I didn't need to go to the toilet after all my meals and my stomach felt strangely calm. I kept on taking it and I started feeling less stressed about my stomach every day. Then I finished the product and I decided to try taking a 1-2 week break just to see if I felt a difference when I wasn't taking it. I could feel that my stomach got more upset as soon as I stopped taking the product so I decided to order more and I felt a lot better right away. This product is really good, I don't feel as stressed about my stomach problems as I was before, I really feel when I take these pills I have like a protection in my stomach and I don't need to worry really much about what I eat. I think the pills work best if I take them at least half hour before a meal. Sometimes if I take it right before a meal I get this bit uncomfortable feeling so I have tried to take it about half hour before a meal and then it works really well! I recommend this product to everyone who has problems with IBS, it has really helped me and I am going to keep on buying it!

Irritable Bowel cure

Posted by Reviewer3216139 on Jun 07, 2009

I began taking this as a natural cure for the IBS I've been suffering from for years and within a few days could see a tremendous difference. Now after 2 weeks, I am symptom free.

No more traditional medicine

Posted by 5337642938665864562 on Oct 11, 2012

I found out that I had IBS, went to the doctors and they gave me Bentyl used it for 2 days and it did control the cramping. I researched this product and decided to try it this is awesome I have been on it for 3 weeks and I feel great the foods I eat no longer bother me. I will not go without this product.

Works for IBS/ Celiac cramps

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on May 02, 2011

This works great for IBS or Celiac cramps. I also get cramps if I am accidentally "glutened" and these help with that a lot. I take 1 capsule at night and one in the morning. When I started, I would sometimes eat a few bites of food with it. It says take on an empty stomach, but I found it seems to still works if I eat a little food with it. If the cramps get bad, I take another pill. When I first started taking these I would sometimes forget and I would have cramps the next day. Now I'm very good about taking them. It has also stopped the diarrhea associated with IBS. This stuff is a lifesaver!!

Very helpful product

Posted by Reviewer2318750 on Sep 19, 2012

I started taking this product daily for IBS pain. After taking it first thing every morning on an empty stomach it has eliminated 95% of my pain.