the best

Posted by 5203824097355587047 on Feb 13, 2016

No medication any more it's a life saver.

Does exactly what is wanted

Posted by 5403968326103820311 on Sep 30, 2015

I develop symptoms of IBS when traveling long distance by car and have found that this product alleviates most of the problems, especially the cramping. Really happy that I have found something that works at a good price. The delivery to me in France was exceptionally quick. Most impressed.

Heather's Products

Posted by 5021444065917997658 on Sep 06, 2015

I have been ordering Heather's Tummy Care Peppermint Oil Softgels and Heather's Acacia Powder from I Herb for quite some time. The service if remarkable....never takes longer than 5 days and is always intact when it arrives....This is a very good company to do business with....I highly recommend them.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1548389 on Jun 25, 2015

My suffering with IBS was so severe it effected my job and my lifestyle. I could not live a normal life and was getting depressed as no doctor or treatment could help me, Until I started this product last week! I feel so much better!

natural, no pain, best treatment yet

Posted by 5738030950353743296 on Feb 08, 2015

having tried diet changes, natural laxatives etc, these mint capsules keep all pain away, my bowels in super good health and all at an accessible price. Do not hesitate to buy them as they come extremely highly recommended!!

love it!

Posted by 4663720058030105897 on Dec 10, 2014

great for bloating.

Permanent staple

Posted by Reviewer3362220 on Aug 06, 2014

My husband uses these regularly, but not every day. He depends on them when bothered with bloating, belly aches, etc. Thank you iherb for making available.

Excellent product

Posted by 5011554705982872529 on Jul 15, 2014

Excellent product.

Relief for issues related to Gastroparesis & SIBO

Posted by Reviewer3020614 on May 05, 2014

I was diagnosed with Gastroparesis and SIBO several years ago. I had a severe allergic reaction to the antibiotic the doctor attempted to put me on once I was diagnosed. I had previously gone gluten free so decided to investigate an alternative means to manage my stomach condition. I found the FODMAPs diet which works pretty well, but it's by no means perfect. Lately, I've needed something to manage bowel upsets and so I introduced Heather's Tummy Care, Peppermint Oil, once daily in the morning before eating breakfast in addition to 1 VSL #3 tablet in the afternoon and it's done the trick of reestablishing regular bowel habits. Hopefully this combination will keep working for awhile!

Best available, works

Posted by 5737552570770512580 on Mar 26, 2014

I.B.S. sufferer with lots of stomach cramps and gas. Take 15 to 20 minutes before meals, easy to swallow with no after effects. It relieves the pain and discomfort in the stomach and is safe to use. (Recommended by my Doctor also) My other suggestion for I.B.S. is to eat 6 smaller meals, instead of 3 larger meals per day and reduce your caffeine intake, tea, coffee etc, it helps.