Heather's Tummy Care, Peppermint Oil, Intense Bowel Soothing, 90 Enteric Coated Softgels

Reviews 5-star

The best I have tried!

Posted by Reviewer2871649 on Mar 13, 2012

I have been dealing with IBS for a long time now, a really annoying kind of IBS with a lot of diarrhea, especially after meals. After every meal I had I needed to go to the toilet and it was really affecting my life. I have tried all kinds of products that are supposed to help with stomach problems but I never felt any difference. I started googling and came up on this peppermint oil. I read the reviews about it and they all sounded so positive so I decided to try it out. I usually never feel any difference when I take products like this but I can really really feel a difference with the peppermint oil. The first day I felt that I didn't need to go to the toilet after all my meals and my stomach felt strangely calm. I kept on taking it and I started feeling less stressed about my stomach every day. Then I finished the product and I decided to try taking a 1-2 week break just to see if I felt a difference when I wasn't taking it. I could feel that my stomach got more upset as soon as I stopped taking the product so I decided to order more and I felt a lot better right away. This product is really good, I don't feel as stressed about my stomach problems as I was before, I really feel when I take these pills I have like a protection in my stomach and I don't need to worry really much about what I eat. I think the pills work best if I take them at least half hour before a meal. Sometimes if I take it right before a meal I get this bit uncomfortable feeling so I have tried to take it about half hour before a meal and then it works really well! I recommend this product to everyone who has problems with IBS, it has really helped me and I am going to keep on buying it!

Irritable Bowel cure

Posted by Reviewer3216139 on Jun 07, 2009

I began taking this as a natural cure for the IBS I've been suffering from for years and within a few days could see a tremendous difference. Now after 2 weeks, I am symptom free.

Very helpful product

Posted by Reviewer2318750 on Sep 19, 2012

I started taking this product daily for IBS pain. After taking it first thing every morning on an empty stomach it has eliminated 95% of my pain.

No more traditional medicine

Posted by 5337642938665864562 on Oct 11, 2012

I found out that I had IBS, went to the doctors and they gave me Bentyl used it for 2 days and it did control the cramping. I researched this product and decided to try it this is awesome I have been on it for 3 weeks and I feel great the foods I eat no longer bother me. I will not go without this product.

IBS Help

Posted by Reviewer2996999 on Feb 01, 2012

These are about the only type of peppermint oil products I've found on the market my body can tolerate, others seem too strong or are made in some way that doesn't mesh with my body. I will continue to use this brand and appreciate the price iHerb offers them at.