Heather's Tummy Care, Peppermint Oil, Intense Bowel Soothing, 90 Enteric Coated Softgels

Reviews 2-star

Peppermint Oil

Posted by Reviewer2509759 on Mar 31, 2010

I've been taking these for 3 weeks and cannot recommend them. They simply do not help my condition.

not as well-enteric-coated as implied

Posted by Reviewer3316152 on Mar 25, 2011

I had really high hopes for this - many years ago I took enteric-coated peppermint oil capsules & they worked great for my 'issues'. So I was so happy when I found them again, under a different brand. But either my stomach is more acidic than it used to be or these aren't coated as well as the others, as I had some serious problems after taking these. Without getting into the gory details, if you get the peppermint burps, then the capsules didn't make it through your stomach intact & you will be facing a world of hurt if you keep taking them. But if you're lucky enough to not get the tasty burps, then this product will probably do wonders for you.

/Heather-s-Tummy-Care-Tummy-Tamers-Peppermint-Oil

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Jul 10, 2011

these seem ok but it's difficult remembering to take them an hour before eating otherwise they dont seem to work

Ok

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 16, 2012

I don't think these helped me at all :(

Dreadful Heartburn

Posted by 4929700845430994129 on Aug 11, 2014

I really wanted to like these, but too much discomfort, minty burps and heartburn