Works for IBS/ Celiac cramps

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on May 02, 2011

This works great for IBS or Celiac cramps. I also get cramps if I am accidentally "glutened" and these help with that a lot. I take 1 capsule at night and one in the morning. When I started, I would sometimes eat a few bites of food with it. It says take on an empty stomach, but I found it seems to still works if I eat a little food with it. If the cramps get bad, I take another pill. When I first started taking these I would sometimes forget and I would have cramps the next day. Now I'm very good about taking them. It has also stopped the diarrhea associated with IBS. This stuff is a lifesaver!!

tummy tamers

Posted by Reviewer2028837 on Apr 30, 2011

these were not bought to help support IBS, they are actually a fantastic hangover cure!!

good remedy

Posted by Reviewer1025016 on Apr 27, 2011

helps lots.

Torture!

Posted by Reviewer2684954 on Apr 19, 2011

These actually cause stomach problems I don't normally have. Like uncontrollable diahhrea. They are also bad to cause indigestion. These will be going down the garbage disposal for a fresh minty drain.

not as well-enteric-coated as implied

Posted by Reviewer3316152 on Mar 25, 2011

I had really high hopes for this - many years ago I took enteric-coated peppermint oil capsules & they worked great for my 'issues'. So I was so happy when I found them again, under a different brand. But either my stomach is more acidic than it used to be or these aren't coated as well as the others, as I had some serious problems after taking these. Without getting into the gory details, if you get the peppermint burps, then the capsules didn't make it through your stomach intact & you will be facing a world of hurt if you keep taking them. But if you're lucky enough to not get the tasty burps, then this product will probably do wonders for you.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2218461 on Mar 22, 2011

I have suffered with IBS and severe constipation for 20+ years. All of the discomfort, bloating, gas and just not feeling good for way too long. I will have to say that using this product has helped. My symptoms are not gone, but manageable. I see a surgeon on March 29, for my fourth consult/4th opinion about a (Total Colectomy). I will be showing this bottle of little magic pills to the doctor. I do notice that they give you a very strong pepperminty burp, feeling in the throat area. But, hey that's ok as long as they keep the pain at bay.

They are working for me!

Posted by Reviewer2421338 on Feb 16, 2011

I have had stomach trouble on and off for most of my life, these little capsules have worked well for me. My abdominal cramping is less and I am definitely in less pain. I am having no issues with taking these ans my gastric reflux either!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1191221 on Dec 16, 2010

I have found these to be good. Definitely not as refluxy as other peppermint soothers.

Value for money

Posted by Reviewer1737311 on Dec 14, 2010

Good value for money.

Peppermint Oil Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2862806 on Dec 07, 2010

Very effective treatment for bowel volatility due to IBS, especially when used in conjunction with papaya