Heather's Tummy Tamers

Posted by 5265862754080917246 on Dec 13, 2012

Absolute life saver. You may find that after you have used them consistently for a while, your IBS will be so improved that you can back off on the frequency of usage for Tummy Tamers. Thankful to have these. Not so sure about using these three times a day for an extended period.

Works well for IBS, GERD or Dyspepsia

Posted by Reviewer2018825 on May 11, 2011

I started to get a lot of different issues with my stomach which doctors said was IBS then GERD then the catch-all Dyspepsia. Prescription medication (antacid and anti-nausea) helped kicked me out the rut but my doctor advised taking them on a long-term basis could have side effects (acid in the stomach protects against infection and the anti-nausea was very strong/hard on the body). However symptomns returned sometime after stopping meds. First I tried Colpermin brand (just peppermint) which helped but was very expensive. Then I found this Heather's brand (with fennel etc.), much more affordable and works just as well. Though the peppermint 'explosion' is sometimes unpleasant (did not get this on the Colpermin) I take it before I go to sleep so it doesn't bother me so much. I also take Solgar Magnesium Citrate 400mg a day, Omega 3 and a multivitamin.

not as well-enteric-coated as implied

Posted by Reviewer3316152 on Mar 25, 2011

I had really high hopes for this - many years ago I took enteric-coated peppermint oil capsules & they worked great for my 'issues'. So I was so happy when I found them again, under a different brand. But either my stomach is more acidic than it used to be or these aren't coated as well as the others, as I had some serious problems after taking these. Without getting into the gory details, if you get the peppermint burps, then the capsules didn't make it through your stomach intact & you will be facing a world of hurt if you keep taking them. But if you're lucky enough to not get the tasty burps, then this product will probably do wonders for you.

NOT advised for Seizure patients!

Posted by 5738529229946090056 on Dec 18, 2014

I was really excited to try this product but just after the first dose, was hit with feeling nauseated, really dizzy, and severe diarrhea. I soon found out that FENNEL triggers seizures in patients that are diagnosed with any seizure disorders! Let's just say I have stopped using this product and have already ordered another peppermint supplement without Fennel in it.

Tummy Smoother

Posted by Reviewer2685333 on Nov 15, 2011

Digestive aid to lessen bloat and other IBS systems. Easy to swallow.