Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1404767 on Dec 21, 2011

This actually help my stomach to calm down, and it helps getting rid of my anxiety which is a direct cause from my stomach struggeling. I really recomend this for everyone that experience anxiety which sits in your stomach!

Causes horrible heart burn

Posted by Testaholic on Jul 11, 2012

Even if taken on an empty stomach and then eat after one hour, it still causes heart burn and stomach grumbling. Tried taking them in various ways but finally gave up.

Tummy Tamer

Posted by Reviewer1325932 on Feb 17, 2010

This stuff is actually working on my Diverticulitis! Recommend to everyone!

Big Help

Posted by Reviewer2191437 on Aug 30, 2009

I am a menopausal woman and began suffering from recurring gas/bloating/discomfort. Once I began taking these, I noticed a gradual improvement in my gut, and after about two weeks, I can say that the symptoms are gone. I just take it twice a day, before I eat. It's nice to be able to find a product that is natural, that has so much benefit.

Tummy Tamers

Posted by Reviewer2718772 on Jun 23, 2010

A God send. Nothing really helped settle my digestion until I started Tummy Tamers. Within a couple of weeks my symptoms were totally under control. No side effects. Excellent!!!!!! Excellent service and quick delivery from IHerb

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2058206 on Mar 19, 2012

This is really helping me with my IBS. I recommend it to anyone with digestive problems.

Great Natural Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1937732 on Dec 05, 2011

Prescription medication for my 14 year-old's Chronic Functional Abdominal Pain did not work for long. Since the GI Specialist recommended her trying these, she has finally found a remedy that works! For the past three weeks she has been taking one pill before breakfast and another before dinner and no longer has pain lasting more than a few minutes. Added bonus is nice minty breath!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Nov 12, 2011

Best product for IBS!

the best

Posted by 5203824097355587047 on Feb 13, 2016

No medication any more it's a life saver.

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Aug 14, 2009

not only great for ibs symptoms but any stomach/digestive upsets