Heather's Tummy Care, Peppermint Oil, Intense Bowel Soothing, 90 Enteric Coated Softgels

IBS Help

Posted by Reviewer2996999 on Feb 01, 2012

These are about the only type of peppermint oil products I've found on the market my body can tolerate, others seem too strong or are made in some way that doesn't mesh with my body. I will continue to use this brand and appreciate the price iHerb offers them at.

Works for IBS/ Celiac cramps

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on May 02, 2011

This works great for IBS or Celiac cramps. I also get cramps if I am accidentally "glutened" and these help with that a lot. I take 1 capsule at night and one in the morning. When I started, I would sometimes eat a few bites of food with it. It says take on an empty stomach, but I found it seems to still works if I eat a little food with it. If the cramps get bad, I take another pill. When I first started taking these I would sometimes forget and I would have cramps the next day. Now I'm very good about taking them. It has also stopped the diarrhea associated with IBS. This stuff is a lifesaver!!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Jul 30, 2011

I will not be without these softgels - they are excellent for bloating, gas, heatburn, over indulgence, etc. Glad to finally find a product that works for me! Thanks, I-Herb! RL in North Carolina

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1244659 on Feb 13, 2012

I took this product after reading about research into peppermint oil for SIBO. I took it for 10 days and I have to say my bloating has subsided dramatically. I knew that small intestinal bacterial overgrowth was an issues for me as a sufferer or CFS and it seems to have helped. I took 2 3x daily and increased!

Wonderful!