Heather's Tummy Care, Peppermint Oil, Intense Bowel Soothing, 90 Enteric Coated Softgels

IBS Help

Posted by Reviewer2996999 From Tennessee on Feb 01, 2012

These are about the only type of peppermint oil products I've found on the market my body can tolerate, others seem too strong or are made in some way that doesn't mesh with my body. I will continue to use this brand and appreciate the price iHerb offers them at.

Works for IBS/ Celiac cramps

Posted by Reviewer2321253 From California on May 02, 2011

This works great for IBS or Celiac cramps. I also get cramps if I am accidentally "glutened" and these help with that a lot. I take 1 capsule at night and one in the morning. When I started, I would sometimes eat a few bites of food with it. It says take on an empty stomach, but I found it seems to still works if I eat a little food with it. If the cramps get bad, I take another pill. When I first started taking these I would sometimes forget and I would have cramps the next day. Now I'm very good about taking them. It has also stopped the diarrhea associated with IBS. This stuff is a lifesaver!!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 From North Carolina on Jul 30, 2011

I will not be without these softgels - they are excellent for bloating, gas, heatburn, over indulgence, etc. Glad to finally find a product that works for me! Thanks, I-Herb! RL in North Carolina

Great Natural Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1937732 From Illinois on Dec 05, 2011

Prescription medication for my 14 year-old's Chronic Functional Abdominal Pain did not work for long. Since the GI Specialist recommended her trying these, she has finally found a remedy that works! For the past three weeks she has been taking one pill before breakfast and another before dinner and no longer has pain lasting more than a few minutes. Added bonus is nice minty breath!

Wonderful!