peppermint oil

Posted by Reviewer2816588 on May 27, 2009

seems to be working for me.

It is working!

Posted by Reviewer2203645 on Aug 07, 2009

I received the product 3 weeks ago and have used it every day. I have noticed a small change. I do not feel like I have used this product enough to see major results. I am pleased so far as it seems to help with the bloating. After so many years of dealing with IBS, anything that helps is appreciated.

Posted by Reviewer2238744 on Sep 17, 2009

i've been using these products for a few years and i think more stores should carry her line.

Posted by Reviewer1412540 on Jul 09, 2010

My husband thinks these pills help when he has intestinal cramping

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2873215 on Jun 03, 2011

I FEEL THIS IS THE PERFECT BLEND OF INGREDIENTS FOR THE INTESTINAL ISSUES I HAVE BECAUSE OF LUPUS. I REALLY DO MUCH BETTER WITH IT THAN WITHOUT IT. IT'S ALSO PRICED WELL.

Get off the Purple Pill

Posted by Reviewer1152974 on Jun 22, 2011

My husband uses this, and when he also skips the high-fat foods, he doesn't need acid blockers. Take a half hour to an hour before a meal with a sip of cool water (he forgets sometimes). The peppermint relaxes the intestines too which helps with IBS. Acid blockers actually interfere with normal digestion.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2645178 on Jul 07, 2011

I use bought this product for my "bacterial overgrowth" condition. It works well. I'm very happy.

Heather's Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer1886349 on Nov 02, 2010

I received my order in a timely manner for cross border delivery. These pills are for my elderly mother who complains about colon spasm so I've heard how enteric peppermint capsules do wonders for relieving the colon. So far, it does relieve the colon even though my mother still complains which is usual among the elderly. I know of others who use these capsules as prescribed by their doctors and abide by this product.

tummy tamers

Posted by Reviewer2028837 on Apr 30, 2011

these were not bought to help support IBS, they are actually a fantastic hangover cure!!

Tummer Tamers

Posted by Reviewer3090055 on May 04, 2011

These are amazing and make a huge difference for both my mother and me. We both suffer with IBS.