Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Heather's Tummy Care, Peppermint Oil, Intense Bowel Soothing, 90 Enteric Coated Softgels

Tummy Tamers

Posted by Reviewer2718772 on Jun 23, 2010

A God send. Nothing really helped settle my digestion until I started Tummy Tamers. Within a couple of weeks my symptoms were totally under control. No side effects. Excellent!!!!!! Excellent service and quick delivery from IHerb

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2058206 on Mar 19, 2012

This is really helping me with my IBS. I recommend it to anyone with digestive problems.

Fantastic for IBS-A

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 29, 2013

I've been taking these for about a week now and noticed within a day or two that they were helping. I doubled the dose - i take 6 per day as i suspect i have SIBO and i want these to kill off the excess bacteria in my small intestine. I was taking an extra 2 before bed but found that they seem to be absorbed into my urine if i take them before sleeping and that made for some rather uncomfortable next morning bathroom trips!

Good results

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2649275 on Jun 22, 2010

I feel this has helped me with my IBS symptoms nicely. It is most effective, I think, if taken at least 1 hr before meals. I don't necessarily think it causes heartburn, it's just the cooling sensation that the peppermint releases once the capsule dissolves inside.

Heather's Peppermint Softgels

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1128125 on Dec 22, 2009

These peppermint tablets are great. They help to calm down your stomach. In the beginning I had to take them on an empty stomach, but now that I have been taking them for quite some time, I can take them with or without food and it doesn't seem to matter.