Esophagus and stomach spasms quieted

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Sep 25, 2011

Heather's Peppermint Oil is a godsend for me. I was having trouble with esophageal spasms that would keep me awake at night. Heather's Tummy Tamer works wonderfully to keep them at bay. I take one right before I go to bed, and now I rarely feel even a flutter at night anymore. So glad I found this product!

My saviour

Posted by 4715050427938824199 on May 02, 2016

These are an absolute must have for me, they relax my stomach and soothe the symptoms of my irritable bowel quickly and without any side effects aside from a slight minty aftertaste which I do not mind in the slightest. I will always repurchase these, they've helped more than anything else I've found.

Not into it, but still good for some people

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 17, 2013

I find that this product really burns my insides and the feeling lasts for a long time. You have to take it on an empty stomach, and after wards it just.....burns. I don't like the feeling at all (feels something like heartburn or "stomach burn", so I won't use it anymore, but for people with really bad IBS it's worth a try.

smells bad and waisted

Posted by 5314490112360112949 on Sep 22, 2016

smells very bad, I think it is not good to take, we didn't.

They are working for me!

Posted by Reviewer2421338 on Feb 16, 2011

I have had stomach trouble on and off for most of my life, these little capsules have worked well for me. My abdominal cramping is less and I am definitely in less pain. I am having no issues with taking these ans my gastric reflux either!

I feel the product works very well but....

Posted by Reviewer1783123 on Sep 17, 2010

I have to be really careful when I take it because it gives me heartburn. That is a small price to pay for the relief it offers with the "other" symptoms I have been struggling with for years. I give this product a solid A.

peppermint oil

Posted by Reviewer2816588 on May 27, 2009

seems to be working for me.

Posted by Reviewer2238744 on Sep 17, 2009

i've been using these products for a few years and i think more stores should carry her line.

Posted by Reviewer1412540 on Jul 09, 2010

My husband thinks these pills help when he has intestinal cramping

Heather's Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer1886349 on Nov 02, 2010

I received my order in a timely manner for cross border delivery. These pills are for my elderly mother who complains about colon spasm so I've heard how enteric peppermint capsules do wonders for relieving the colon. So far, it does relieve the colon even though my mother still complains which is usual among the elderly. I know of others who use these capsules as prescribed by their doctors and abide by this product.