Heather's Tummy Tamers

Posted by Reviewer3199133 on Oct 24, 2011

Excellent for those of us who have heartburn or GERD when dealing with peppermint. This softgel capsule goes straight to your tummy.

Worked Great

Posted by Reviewer2282288 on Nov 10, 2011

Have been having frequent bouts of diarrhea and this product has helped immensely. I have had stool test, but the majority have came back with no bacteria, although one had shown bacteria. This product has hardened the stool and alleviated the need to rush to the restroom throughout the day. I have provided a bottle to two friends and they are very happy with the results also. Highly recommend if you are having constant diarrhea and stool test are coming up negative.

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer2173706 on Jan 25, 2012

My husband has been taking Prilosec, Tums, anything he could get his hands on to control his acid/indigestion - two of these pills in the morning, and he is good for the day! We will never be without these!!

the best

Posted by 5203824097355587047 on Feb 13, 2016

No medication any more it's a life saver.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1548389 on Jun 25, 2015

My suffering with IBS was so severe it effected my job and my lifestyle. I could not live a normal life and was getting depressed as no doctor or treatment could help me, Until I started this product last week! I feel so much better!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2827780 on Sep 13, 2013

I have lymes disease with two co-infections, which affect my stomach. The tummy care peppermint oil tablets really help.

Many other uses

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on Jun 16, 2012

I bought this for ongoing stomach pain, which has since disappeared due to diet changes. However, these pills are also great for scalp care. Prick it with a pin and squeeze on your scalp. Leave on for a minute, then shampoo off. It's AMAZING!

Heather's Tummy Tamers

Posted by 5265862754080917246 on Dec 13, 2012

Absolute life saver. You may find that after you have used them consistently for a while, your IBS will be so improved that you can back off on the frequency of usage for Tummy Tamers. Thankful to have these. Not so sure about using these three times a day for an extended period.

Works well for IBS, GERD or Dyspepsia

Posted by Reviewer2018825 on May 11, 2011

I started to get a lot of different issues with my stomach which doctors said was IBS then GERD then the catch-all Dyspepsia. Prescription medication (antacid and anti-nausea) helped kicked me out the rut but my doctor advised taking them on a long-term basis could have side effects (acid in the stomach protects against infection and the anti-nausea was very strong/hard on the body). However symptomns returned sometime after stopping meds. First I tried Colpermin brand (just peppermint) which helped but was very expensive. Then I found this Heather's brand (with fennel etc.), much more affordable and works just as well. Though the peppermint 'explosion' is sometimes unpleasant (did not get this on the Colpermin) I take it before I go to sleep so it doesn't bother me so much. I also take Solgar Magnesium Citrate 400mg a day, Omega 3 and a multivitamin.

not as well-enteric-coated as implied

Posted by Reviewer3316152 on Mar 25, 2011

I had really high hopes for this - many years ago I took enteric-coated peppermint oil capsules & they worked great for my 'issues'. So I was so happy when I found them again, under a different brand. But either my stomach is more acidic than it used to be or these aren't coated as well as the others, as I had some serious problems after taking these. Without getting into the gory details, if you get the peppermint burps, then the capsules didn't make it through your stomach intact & you will be facing a world of hurt if you keep taking them. But if you're lucky enough to not get the tasty burps, then this product will probably do wonders for you.