Tummer Tamers

Posted by Reviewer3090055 on May 04, 2011

These are amazing and make a huge difference for both my mother and me. We both suffer with IBS.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1548389 on Jun 25, 2015

My suffering with IBS was so severe it effected my job and my lifestyle. I could not live a normal life and was getting depressed as no doctor or treatment could help me, Until I started this product last week! I feel so much better!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2827780 on Sep 13, 2013

I have lymes disease with two co-infections, which affect my stomach. The tummy care peppermint oil tablets really help.

Many other uses

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on Jun 16, 2012

I bought this for ongoing stomach pain, which has since disappeared due to diet changes. However, these pills are also great for scalp care. Prick it with a pin and squeeze on your scalp. Leave on for a minute, then shampoo off. It's AMAZING!

Heather's Tummy Tamers

Posted by 5265862754080917246 on Dec 13, 2012

Absolute life saver. You may find that after you have used them consistently for a while, your IBS will be so improved that you can back off on the frequency of usage for Tummy Tamers. Thankful to have these. Not so sure about using these three times a day for an extended period.

Esophagus and stomach spasms quieted

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Sep 25, 2011

Heather's Peppermint Oil is a godsend for me. I was having trouble with esophageal spasms that would keep me awake at night. Heather's Tummy Tamer works wonderfully to keep them at bay. I take one right before I go to bed, and now I rarely feel even a flutter at night anymore. So glad I found this product!

Heather's Tummy Tamers

Posted by Reviewer3199133 on Oct 24, 2011

Excellent for those of us who have heartburn or GERD when dealing with peppermint. This softgel capsule goes straight to your tummy.

Worked Great

Posted by Reviewer2282288 on Nov 10, 2011

Have been having frequent bouts of diarrhea and this product has helped immensely. I have had stool test, but the majority have came back with no bacteria, although one had shown bacteria. This product has hardened the stool and alleviated the need to rush to the restroom throughout the day. I have provided a bottle to two friends and they are very happy with the results also. Highly recommend if you are having constant diarrhea and stool test are coming up negative.

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer2173706 on Jan 25, 2012

My husband has been taking Prilosec, Tums, anything he could get his hands on to control his acid/indigestion - two of these pills in the morning, and he is good for the day! We will never be without these!!

Would highly recommend for diarreah/cramping/bloating/constipation /IBS

Posted by 5241568396793664460 on Jul 24, 2016

I used to take imodium whenever i had any diarreah/cramping... whenever i had bloating/constipation /IBS i would just deal with it. But this tablet FIXES THEM ALL ON THE SPOT, i.e. you dont need to take it preventative you can just take it IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EPISODE AND IT WILL STILL FIX IT! its like a miracle ive bought some for my friend too who has a stomach ulcer and I'm sure it will help her too. IT IS A CURE ALL! highly recommended.