Fantastic for IBS-A

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 29, 2013

I've been taking these for about a week now and noticed within a day or two that they were helping. I doubled the dose - i take 6 per day as i suspect i have SIBO and i want these to kill off the excess bacteria in my small intestine. I was taking an extra 2 before bed but found that they seem to be absorbed into my urine if i take them before sleeping and that made for some rather uncomfortable next morning bathroom trips!

Not into it, but still good for some people

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 17, 2013

I find that this product really burns my insides and the feeling lasts for a long time. You have to take it on an empty stomach, and after wards it just.....burns. I don't like the feeling at all (feels something like heartburn or "stomach burn", so I won't use it anymore, but for people with really bad IBS it's worth a try.

Causes horrible heart burn

Posted by Testaholic on Jul 11, 2012

Even if taken on an empty stomach and then eat after one hour, it still causes heart burn and stomach grumbling. Tried taking them in various ways but finally gave up.

Peppermint Oil

Posted by Reviewer1299159 on Jul 26, 2011

If it wasn't for peppermind oil I would have a terrible life. I have IBS plus non-alcolic fatty liver disease. Until reading a review from Harvard School of Medicine I knew of nothing that would help me other than starve to death. I tried the liquid first. Did not care for it but then I found the pills online. They are a life saver for me.

Unbelievable Relief

Posted by Reviewer1997934 on Aug 10, 2011

Invaluable product for any perimenopausal woman who is experiencing bloating and pain from gas; also relieves the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. I love the fact that it does so quickly and naturally, using peppermint oil, ginger and fennel, with no side effects.A must have product that I recommend to all my female friends and co-workers.