Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2873215 on Jun 03, 2011

I FEEL THIS IS THE PERFECT BLEND OF INGREDIENTS FOR THE INTESTINAL ISSUES I HAVE BECAUSE OF LUPUS. I REALLY DO MUCH BETTER WITH IT THAN WITHOUT IT. IT'S ALSO PRICED WELL.

tummy tamers

Posted by Reviewer2028837 on Apr 30, 2011

these were not bought to help support IBS, they are actually a fantastic hangover cure!!

Tummer Tamers

Posted by Reviewer3090055 on May 04, 2011

These are amazing and make a huge difference for both my mother and me. We both suffer with IBS.

Get off the Purple Pill

Posted by Reviewer1152974 on Jun 22, 2011

My husband uses this, and when he also skips the high-fat foods, he doesn't need acid blockers. Take a half hour to an hour before a meal with a sip of cool water (he forgets sometimes). The peppermint relaxes the intestines too which helps with IBS. Acid blockers actually interfere with normal digestion.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2827780 on Sep 13, 2013

I have lymes disease with two co-infections, which affect my stomach. The tummy care peppermint oil tablets really help.

Many other uses

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on Jun 16, 2012

I bought this for ongoing stomach pain, which has since disappeared due to diet changes. However, these pills are also great for scalp care. Prick it with a pin and squeeze on your scalp. Leave on for a minute, then shampoo off. It's AMAZING!

Heather's Tummy Tamers

Posted by 5265862754080917246 on Dec 13, 2012

Absolute life saver. You may find that after you have used them consistently for a while, your IBS will be so improved that you can back off on the frequency of usage for Tummy Tamers. Thankful to have these. Not so sure about using these three times a day for an extended period.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1548389 on Jun 25, 2015

My suffering with IBS was so severe it effected my job and my lifestyle. I could not live a normal life and was getting depressed as no doctor or treatment could help me, Until I started this product last week! I feel so much better!

Relief for issues related to Gastroparesis & SIBO

Posted by Reviewer3020614 on May 05, 2014

I was diagnosed with Gastroparesis and SIBO several years ago. I had a severe allergic reaction to the antibiotic the doctor attempted to put me on once I was diagnosed. I had previously gone gluten free so decided to investigate an alternative means to manage my stomach condition. I found the FODMAPs diet which works pretty well, but it's by no means perfect. Lately, I've needed something to manage bowel upsets and so I introduced Heather's Tummy Care, Peppermint Oil, once daily in the morning before eating breakfast in addition to 1 VSL #3 tablet in the afternoon and it's done the trick of reestablishing regular bowel habits. Hopefully this combination will keep working for awhile!

Heather's Tummy Tamers

Posted by Reviewer3199133 on Oct 24, 2011

Excellent for those of us who have heartburn or GERD when dealing with peppermint. This softgel capsule goes straight to your tummy.