Heather's Tummy Tamers

Posted by Reviewer3199133 on Oct 24, 2011

Excellent for those of us who have heartburn or GERD when dealing with peppermint. This softgel capsule goes straight to your tummy.

Relief for issues related to Gastroparesis & SIBO

Posted by Reviewer3020614 on May 05, 2014

I was diagnosed with Gastroparesis and SIBO several years ago. I had a severe allergic reaction to the antibiotic the doctor attempted to put me on once I was diagnosed. I had previously gone gluten free so decided to investigate an alternative means to manage my stomach condition. I found the FODMAPs diet which works pretty well, but it's by no means perfect. Lately, I've needed something to manage bowel upsets and so I introduced Heather's Tummy Care, Peppermint Oil, once daily in the morning before eating breakfast in addition to 1 VSL #3 tablet in the afternoon and it's done the trick of reestablishing regular bowel habits. Hopefully this combination will keep working for awhile!

Tummer Tamers

Posted by Reviewer3090055 on May 04, 2011

These are amazing and make a huge difference for both my mother and me. We both suffer with IBS.

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer2173706 on Jan 25, 2012

My husband has been taking Prilosec, Tums, anything he could get his hands on to control his acid/indigestion - two of these pills in the morning, and he is good for the day! We will never be without these!!

Heather's Tummy Tamers

Posted by 5265862754080917246 on Dec 13, 2012

Absolute life saver. You may find that after you have used them consistently for a while, your IBS will be so improved that you can back off on the frequency of usage for Tummy Tamers. Thankful to have these. Not so sure about using these three times a day for an extended period.

Worked Great

Posted by Reviewer2282288 on Nov 10, 2011

Have been having frequent bouts of diarrhea and this product has helped immensely. I have had stool test, but the majority have came back with no bacteria, although one had shown bacteria. This product has hardened the stool and alleviated the need to rush to the restroom throughout the day. I have provided a bottle to two friends and they are very happy with the results also. Highly recommend if you are having constant diarrhea and stool test are coming up negative.

Posted by Reviewer2238744 on Sep 17, 2009

i've been using these products for a few years and i think more stores should carry her line.

Heather's Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer1886349 on Nov 02, 2010

I received my order in a timely manner for cross border delivery. These pills are for my elderly mother who complains about colon spasm so I've heard how enteric peppermint capsules do wonders for relieving the colon. So far, it does relieve the colon even though my mother still complains which is usual among the elderly. I know of others who use these capsules as prescribed by their doctors and abide by this product.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1548389 on Jun 25, 2015

My suffering with IBS was so severe it effected my job and my lifestyle. I could not live a normal life and was getting depressed as no doctor or treatment could help me, Until I started this product last week! I feel so much better!

tummy tamers

Posted by Reviewer2028837 on Apr 30, 2011

these were not bought to help support IBS, they are actually a fantastic hangover cure!!