I haven't noticed any great difference.

Posted by Reviewer2622590 on Mar 19, 2010

I do have to be careful when I take them. If I take them on an empty stomach it burns when they dissolve. They do give a pleasant peppermint scented burp ;)

Fantastic Quality!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Sep 15, 2010

A very potent product that is helping me deal with conditions related to candida overgrowth and dysbiosis due to the overuse of antibiotics(in latin means "-anti" "life"). I don't recommend just one herb when fighting these condition, try rotating Kyolic Aged Garlic, Golden Seal, and NSE Grapefruit Seed Extract. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a potent herb that smells as powerful as it works!

Peppermint Oil

Posted by Reviewer2509759 on Mar 31, 2010

I've been taking these for 3 weeks and cannot recommend them. They simply do not help my condition.

Peppermint Oil, Ginger Oil, Fennel Oil

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 17, 2010

Helping with my daughter's gas problem.

Thankful

Posted by Reviewer1251445 on Jul 30, 2009

I so glad I tried these. I take them with my meals and I can tell that they really help with the spasms in my gut.

A Friend for my tummy

Posted by Reviewer3064675 on Jul 30, 2009

These pepperemint oil softgels have made a big improvement in my tummy. I'm glad that I ordered them.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1191221 on Dec 16, 2010

I have found these to be good. Definitely not as refluxy as other peppermint soothers.

Does the job, but with a price...

Posted by Reviewer2097960 on Aug 19, 2010

I have to admit, when I do take the peppermint oil caps, my IBS symptoms are quite under control. HOWEVER, my gag reflex feels shot, and I lose my appetite slightly because I feel like I have to throw up in little waves (the peppermint oil is a strong muscle relaxant, which is why it controls IBS so well). So, I dunno. I think that if my IBS was worse I'd have no choice, but since I do, I'll stay away from this stuff for now.

Not As Good As Expected

Posted by Reviewer2037070 on Jun 16, 2010

These work pretty well, but not as well as I've had plain peppermint oil pills work in the past. I don't think I would order them again.

Torture!

Posted by Reviewer2684954 on Apr 19, 2011

These actually cause stomach problems I don't normally have. Like uncontrollable diahhrea. They are also bad to cause indigestion. These will be going down the garbage disposal for a fresh minty drain.