お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Fennel Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 45 Tea Bags, 8.82 oz (250 g)

Reviews 5-star

Much Relief with this tea!

Posted by Reviewer1301239 on Nov 18, 2009

I have tried many remedies for gas, but this seems to be the one and only effective cure for me. I drink a cup every night before bed and it totally aids with my digestion. Growing up in Germany, Fennel Tea has been around since I can remember. I am 47. This tea has a very pleasant taste as well. Try it, you will love it.

Great Grandma's Tea

Posted by Reviewer2174944 on Jan 12, 2010

When I was a little girl with a tummy ache, my Great Grandmother from Sicily would take boil water with bayleaves and fennel seeds. It always did the trick. All my life I have made this for stomach problems. I just found a wonderful here on iHerb. Heather's Tummy Tea, Organic Fennel Tea Bags. I have battling an inteestinal bug for 3 days. My Grandma's rememdy worked again.

Cured My sisters intractable nausea!!!

Posted by Reviewer3232099 on Aug 06, 2010

My sister suffered for almost 8 months with something that caused nausea and vomiting the minute she attempted to eat or drink anything. The specialists were all at a loss and final were drawn to the conclusion that some virus must have damaged her GI tract. I went home to take care of her and she was without exaggeration to the point of death. She was in and out of the hospital and I stayed with her for almost 3 months. After googling everything under the sun, I came across Heathers site and read some of the testimonies. I thought lets give the Fennel Tea, Peppermint tea and Peppermint caps a try. I brewed strong Fennel and Peppermint tea by the gallon and gave her the pills several times a day. From the moment that I brought this into the hospital and began giving this to her, she began experiencing relief. We continued this regimen and her whole course turned abruptly around. This truly was a life saver. We won't ever know what instigated this problem and can only guess why this worked so wonderfully, but it did. All I can say is that we were at the ends of our ropes. Heather's suggestions for irritable bowel are tops. Diane

cant live without!

Posted by Reviewer1746917 on Sep 17, 2010

this is one product that has helped me with the painful gas I get. I take it after I eat and you can feel immediate relief! I recommend this product to anyone. I have bought this product 4 times..

Happy Tummy, Finally!

Posted by Reviewer2083549 on Apr 06, 2011

My husband ordered this tea for me as I have GERD and occasional IBS syndrome. It really works, tastes great hot or iced. My guests enjoyed, so I gave them a few bags to use at home. Don't be surprised if more orders come in. Also love the packaging and large size of the bags. It's nice to have a wonderful tummy again!