Heather's products are excellent

Posted by Reviewer1014236 on Jan 11, 2010

This is the best fennel tea I have tried. I drink several cups a day. My IBS requires constant management and all of Heather's products have helped. I use the Fennel & Peppermint Tea's (nice plump tea bags, fresh product, great taste, and they help settle the digestive system), peppermint capsules (before eating...if I might be pushing it a bit at that meal...gotta have a treat sometimes...), and the most important of them all - the Acacia Tummy Fiber - get it, use it, "begin slowly". You will be surprised by the results - it, combined with the use of freshly ground, dark brown, flax seeds, are the key to managing IBS.

Wonderful for IBS

Posted by 4675363262730868726 on Dec 11, 2013

Have used this tea for years! Wouldn't ever want to do without it!

For IBS and other abdominal problems

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on Jun 30, 2014

This product along with its sister peppermint tea really helps with tummy problems. It is not only for hot tea but is great as an iced tea. Very refreshing.

Bloating Support

Posted by 5696928273080136926 on Jun 01, 2015

Me and my friend have bloating problem, Heather's Tea is a very good remedy.... Highly recommended

fennel tea

Posted by Reviewer3175762 on Jun 21, 2015

Good

great

Posted by 5587173956062915737 on Oct 19, 2015

digest

Useful

Posted by 5527330285052172045 on Apr 19, 2016

I keep a stack with me and it helps every time. It won't send you rushing to the toilet. Go for it. In addition iHerb is excellent in delivery timings.

Ice tea

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Oct 22, 2012

I make a nice ice tea with Heather's Tummy Care tea bags. Add a bit of honey and it is so good!

Nice soothing tea

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Jun 28, 2010

I got this along with Heather's Tummy Care Fiber to help with some major bloat I was experiencing. Fennel tastes like licorice which is my favorite. It tastes good but I cannot say about helping the bloat since I dont think it is from IBS. Still, just as a tea it is really nice.

tea

Posted by Reviewer3154349 on Jul 21, 2009

very comforting and pleasant drink