Awful

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Dec 28, 2010

I use Heather's acacia fiber and it works wonders for IBS, but this tea just makes me ill! I can usually down something I don't like if I know it's good for me, but this is just intolerable. I'm stuck with a whole can of the darn stuff. Oh, and it didn't help with digestive issues at all!

relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1172558 on Dec 24, 2010

really helped out with with some digestion issues.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1299680 on Nov 08, 2010

My husband has irritable bowel and he finds the fennel tea helpful. He chews the seeds after drinking the tea.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1341095 on Nov 07, 2010

Seems to work very well and quickly to settle IBS symptoms. I'm not a fan of black licorice but thankfully the flavour isn't too strong. A bit of sugar or honey helps!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2461767 on Nov 04, 2010

I love this tea. It has great taste and it's very good for the stomach and aids digesting. Will keep buying it. Highly recommend it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1105339 on Oct 03, 2010

My mom loves it, especially the licorice flavor. She drinks it three times a day and not being a tea drinker that says alot!

cant live without!

Posted by Reviewer1746917 on Sep 17, 2010

this is one product that has helped me with the painful gas I get. I take it after I eat and you can feel immediate relief! I recommend this product to anyone. I have bought this product 4 times..

!!

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on Aug 31, 2010

Fantastic. Works from the first sip.

Cured My sisters intractable nausea!!!

Posted by Reviewer3232099 on Aug 06, 2010

My sister suffered for almost 8 months with something that caused nausea and vomiting the minute she attempted to eat or drink anything. The specialists were all at a loss and final were drawn to the conclusion that some virus must have damaged her GI tract. I went home to take care of her and she was without exaggeration to the point of death. She was in and out of the hospital and I stayed with her for almost 3 months. After googling everything under the sun, I came across Heathers site and read some of the testimonies. I thought lets give the Fennel Tea, Peppermint tea and Peppermint caps a try. I brewed strong Fennel and Peppermint tea by the gallon and gave her the pills several times a day. From the moment that I brought this into the hospital and began giving this to her, she began experiencing relief. We continued this regimen and her whole course turned abruptly around. This truly was a life saver. We won't ever know what instigated this problem and can only guess why this worked so wonderfully, but it did. All I can say is that we were at the ends of our ropes. Heather's suggestions for irritable bowel are tops. Diane

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1158767 on Aug 03, 2010

I'm very very please with www.iherb.com. It's amazing how quickly you get the products I order to me. Haven't used the tea enough to know if I would get it again. Thank you for such great service!