July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Fennel Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 45 Tea Bags, 8.82 oz (250 g)

Cured My sisters intractable nausea!!!

Posted by Reviewer3232099 on Aug 06, 2010

My sister suffered for almost 8 months with something that caused nausea and vomiting the minute she attempted to eat or drink anything. The specialists were all at a loss and final were drawn to the conclusion that some virus must have damaged her GI tract. I went home to take care of her and she was without exaggeration to the point of death. She was in and out of the hospital and I stayed with her for almost 3 months. After googling everything under the sun, I came across Heathers site and read some of the testimonies. I thought lets give the Fennel Tea, Peppermint tea and Peppermint caps a try. I brewed strong Fennel and Peppermint tea by the gallon and gave her the pills several times a day. From the moment that I brought this into the hospital and began giving this to her, she began experiencing relief. We continued this regimen and her whole course turned abruptly around. This truly was a life saver. We won't ever know what instigated this problem and can only guess why this worked so wonderfully, but it did. All I can say is that we were at the ends of our ropes. Heather's suggestions for irritable bowel are tops. Diane

!!

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on Aug 31, 2010

Fantastic. Works from the first sip.

cant live without!

Posted by Reviewer1746917 on Sep 17, 2010

this is one product that has helped me with the painful gas I get. I take it after I eat and you can feel immediate relief! I recommend this product to anyone. I have bought this product 4 times..

Worked after the first sip!

Posted by Reviewer1421294 on Aug 26, 2009

Upon the first sip, I already started to feel better. It calmed my stomach right away. Highly recommend Fennel Tea for IBS.

Heathers Fennel Tea Bags

Posted by Reviewer1987714 on Jun 02, 2009

Excellent product will be reordering more in future.