Heather's Fennel Tea

Posted by Reviewer2334084 on Aug 21, 2009

Heather's Fennel Tea is a fine product, and I'm so glad that it is available through iHerb. It is the only product that I have found that helps with occasional excess gas in my digestive system. It is also a pleasant herbal tea to drink, especially when combined with a little peppermint tea and just a tiny bit of sugar.

I really like this tea

Posted by Reviewer1463775 on Nov 07, 2009

I love the subtle yet full-flavor of this tea. It is very soothing for my tummy.

Very Soothing!

Posted by Reviewer2611691 on Oct 18, 2010

Really takes out the gas. My stomach feels less bloated and wonderful. A must have to those with bloating.

A life saver

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Jul 09, 2012

Really helps with irritable stomach and acid reflex.

One of the BEST products I've ever used for digestion!

Posted by 5164499375043932782 on Sep 28, 2014

This product has been a wonderful help for me. I used to have a lot of trouble with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Colitis. Then I read that fennel seed tea could really help. As soon as I started using this product (1 tablespoon steeped in a cup of boiling water for about ten minutes), I noticed a big difference. My tummy, intestines, and bowels started to settle down right away and kept getting better and better every day. Now (after about two months of drinking it once every morning), I rarely have any problems... amazing! I am so grateful that I found this product!

Very good

Posted by 5121308001229158737 on Jul 18, 2013

I'm really enjoying

Taste great

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Mar 12, 2014

I really like the taste of this tea. I like to have make a cup of tea out of it to drink at night. Very soothing.

heathers tummy care tummy teas organic fennel tea caffeine free

Posted by 4986393346798212166 on Jun 18, 2014

love the subtle licorice / aniseed flavour can drink this all the time

Tea

Posted by 5381483035765989379 on Jul 24, 2012

Has very definately helped my IBS and it's DELICIOUS !!

Excellent Quality Fennel!

Posted by Reviewer1489674 on Dec 15, 2012

I am able to get even more out of this fennel by grinding it slightly with a pestle. The oils trapped inside the seed hulls are released when you do this, yielding even better results. I have been managing my IBS well for over 12 years now -- by avoiding things that irritate my bowel. Now that I have discovered fennel seed, I can sometimes "splurge" by eating things I normally wouldn't.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »