Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Peppermint Tea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Caffeine Free, 16 oz (453 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fresh and strong peppermint oil.

Posted by Reviewer1386769 From Texas on Feb 15, 2010

This tea is much stronger than peppermint teas bought in bulk bins or in tea bags. Really good tea that calms my stomach, price is the same as bulk bin peppermint tea.

Could get addicted to this!

Posted by Reviewer1445675 From South Carolina on Feb 22, 2011

I never bought fresh tea before, this is soooo good - I just had 4 cups and can't stop myself :) The bag is attractive and there's plenty of tea leaves for many many cups. It was suggested to use 1-2 tbsp, I like strong tea so I used 2 tbsp at first - I was in heaven! To be frugal, I tried using only 1 tbsp - wonderful! 'Waste not Want not' I reused the tea from the 1 tbsp treat - a little weak, 1/2 cup water would maybe work better. Still experimenting, and I haven't drank the tea during an IBS attack. But common peppermint tea bags work for that, so just imagine the relief I'll get with Heather's Tummy Care Tea! :) Thank you Heather! The tea was in my first order and arrived today! It's like I opened my favorite present ever! Lots of other goodies - can't wait to try them. I LOVE you iHerb!!!

Peppermint Tea

Posted by Reviewer2554055 From Florida on Feb 21, 2011

Bought this for my child who suffers with the effects of IBS. I am not a fan of mints however, I tried this tea both hot and cold, and it is very very good. I prefer using it as an iced tea. It comes in a huge bag, and well worth the value. It seemed to make a differnce for my child as it does sooth tummy discomfort.

Excellent!!

Posted by yvonmalenfant From Korea, Republic of on Dec 11, 2011

We all love it! Great mixed.with jasmin tea.

Luv it!

Posted by Reviewer2850054 From Finland on Mar 19, 2012

A fantastic, yummy Peppermint tea!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »