Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Peppermint Tea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Caffeine Free, 16 oz (453 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Fresh and strong peppermint oil.

Posted by Reviewer1386769 From Texas on Feb 15, 2010

This tea is much stronger than peppermint teas bought in bulk bins or in tea bags. Really good tea that calms my stomach, price is the same as bulk bin peppermint tea.

Could get addicted to this!

Posted by Reviewer1445675 From South Carolina on Feb 22, 2011

I never bought fresh tea before, this is soooo good - I just had 4 cups and can't stop myself :) The bag is attractive and there's plenty of tea leaves for many many cups. It was suggested to use 1-2 tbsp, I like strong tea so I used 2 tbsp at first - I was in heaven! To be frugal, I tried using only 1 tbsp - wonderful! 'Waste not Want not' I reused the tea from the 1 tbsp treat - a little weak, 1/2 cup water would maybe work better. Still experimenting, and I haven't drank the tea during an IBS attack. But common peppermint tea bags work for that, so just imagine the relief I'll get with Heather's Tummy Care Tea! :) Thank you Heather! The tea was in my first order and arrived today! It's like I opened my favorite present ever! Lots of other goodies - can't wait to try them. I LOVE you iHerb!!!

LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer1877323 From Alabama on Oct 12, 2011

I have found this tea to be very helpful with digestive problems,such as cramps and bloating and it tastes wonderful, very soothing to the body. Be sure to store it in an airtight, opaque container to preserve its freshness, as a pound of tea will last a LONG time. The bag it comes in is not resealable.

Wonderful tea

Posted by Reviewer1600024 From California on Dec 01, 2011

This is the best peppermint tea we have ever used. It is light years away from the bagged tea products we have been using. Wonderful flavor and aroma. Settles the tummy quite well.

Excellent!!

Posted by yvonmalenfant From Korea, Republic of on Dec 11, 2011

We all love it! Great mixed.with jasmin tea.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »