Great tea

Posted by Reviewer2411767 on Aug 26, 2011

And the box is lovely

Reviewer

Posted by Reviewer1150255 on May 20, 2011

This product is okay, but I thought it would have a better medicinal value (as I was told by an iHerb representative). This is just a stronger tasting peppermint tea product. I really can't tell if it helps to soothe the stomach or not.

excellent number one

Posted by Reviewer3293406 on Mar 16, 2011

Product is rated number one, amount of time it took for product to arrive to me was above number one rating. Best time of any product ever remember buying. Service in both areas was far above top rating.

Peppermint is so calming

Posted by Reviewer1128125 on Mar 08, 2011

This tea tastes so great and it helps calm my stomach at any time. I have IBS, but your stomach can get out of whack for many other reasons and this can just help calm it down at any time. Even if you don't need the calming effect, it tastes great to drink.

Wonderful Tea

Posted by Reviewer2095769 on Feb 26, 2011

I recently moved to South Korea, and this tea has helped my stomach adjust a great deal.

Minty Relief

Posted by Reviewer1644424 on Jan 17, 2011

Works quick on digestive cramping and pain!

peppermint tea

Posted by Reviewer3037744 on Oct 20, 2010

Best I have ever tasted! Tastes fresh!

Cured My sisters intractable nausea!!!

Posted by Reviewer3232099 on Aug 06, 2010

My sister suffered for almost 8 months with something that caused nausea and vomiting the minute she attempted to eat or drink anything. The specialists were all at a loss and final were drawn to the conclusion that some virus must have damaged her GI tract. I went home to take care of her and she was without exaggeration to the point of death. She was in and out of the hospital and I stayed with her for almost 3 months. After googling everything under the sun, I came across Heathers site and read some of the testimonies. I thought lets give the Fennel Tea, Peppermint tea and Peppermint caps a try. I brewed strong Fennel and Peppermint tea by the gallon and gave her the pills several times a day. From the moment that I brought this into the hospital and began giving this to her, she began experiencing relief. We continued this regimen and her whole course turned abruptly around. This truly was a life saver. We won't ever know what instigated this problem and can only guess why this worked so wonderfully, but it did. All I can say is that we were at the ends of our ropes. Heather's suggestions for irritable bowel are tops. Diane

Heather's Peppermint tea

Posted by Reviewer1194289 on May 05, 2010

I have been suffering with IBS for many years. This Tea really helps with the cramping and pain associated with IBS. Almost instant relief. The larger size bags make it more economical to use.

Heather's Organic Peppermint Tea Bags

Posted by Reviewer1197824 on Sep 28, 2009

Best Peppermint Tea I've had! The tea bags are about 3 times the size of a normal tea bag and it works great if you are looking for something to calm your stomach - store bought teas are not strong enough to do that.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »