Heel BHI, Allergy, 100 Tablets

Las Vegas

Posted by Reviewer1855322 on Nov 14, 2007

I'm a 60yr old women who gets the hives from many products and food, creams and lotions drugs do not work for me.this is the only product that keeps the itching at bay and is the only thing trust & works this well.

For My Dog

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Dec 30, 2007

I read about this in Martin Goldstein's wonderful book The Nature of Animal Healing. My rescued yellow Lab mix had a bad skin allergy and I credit this, along with his other recommended remedies, for her marked inprovement.

Life Altering Results

Posted by Reviewer3307864 on Jul 17, 2007

I buy this product for my dog, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi with a poor immune system. Pollen allergies plague him from May to October. He licks and chews his feet and legs raw. Western antihistamines relieve the itching, but make him a groggy doggy! HEEL Allergy was suggested by our vet and has worked wonderfully as a gentler alternative. We are able to compete in the Obedience ring again with great enjoyment. Thank You!

great for seasonal allergies

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Jun 24, 2010

I always have really bad seasonal allergies, and these always work well for me. Sometimes when I need extra relief I'll dissolve 2 at a time in my mouth with no side effects. They have never made me drowsy at all, and they are very convenient to take at work or on-the-go.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1524576 on Oct 20, 2010

I had severe allergies this past season, Spring and Fall. My eyes were very red and sore and swollen, I looked like a raccoon with a sunburn, and it felt like a sunburn. In Fall I ordered HEEL BHI. After two tablets I could feel the healing start. By the next day the swelling was gone and the redness, amazing product I will not be without it next season.