For My Dog

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Dec 30, 2007

I read about this in Martin Goldstein's wonderful book The Nature of Animal Healing. My rescued yellow Lab mix had a bad skin allergy and I credit this, along with his other recommended remedies, for her marked inprovement.

Las Vegas

Posted by Reviewer1855322 on Nov 14, 2007

I'm a 60yr old women who gets the hives from many products and food, creams and lotions drugs do not work for me.this is the only product that keeps the itching at bay and is the only thing trust & works this well.

Life Altering Results

Posted by Reviewer3307864 on Jul 17, 2007

I buy this product for my dog, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi with a poor immune system. Pollen allergies plague him from May to October. He licks and chews his feet and legs raw. Western antihistamines relieve the itching, but make him a groggy doggy! HEEL Allergy was suggested by our vet and has worked wonderfully as a gentler alternative. We are able to compete in the Obedience ring again with great enjoyment. Thank You!

Allergy Heel

Posted by Reviewer2381012 on Apr 03, 2009

We have tried several products before. This is superior to any. Relief was almost immediately! Very satisfied with product. C. Patterson

Heel BHI Products are awsome!

Posted by Reviewer2024190 on Apr 22, 2010

Finally releif from the POLLEN!

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1417675 on Apr 25, 2010

My husband and I have been using this stuff for over a year and we just love it. It works great and doesn't make us sleepy or foggy in the head. We live in a California valley and our allergies are usually pretty bad. We use this with Heel BHI, Sinus as needed.

Reduce food allergies

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Oct 01, 2008

I'm allergic to wheat and dairy products so this product helps reduce my allergic rhinitis and hives whenever I take these food.

Helps my daughter's hives

Posted by Reviewer2930379 on May 10, 2009

My daughter gets rashes and hives from certain foods. This has helped relieve the itching and she hasn't had hives in a long time. I make sure to give her these whenever she has any questionable food or when we eat out.

Worked Well

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Jun 21, 2010

Took this due to all over itchiness from an allergy. It stopped the itching.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1524576 on Oct 20, 2010

I had severe allergies this past season, Spring and Fall. My eyes were very red and sore and swollen, I looked like a raccoon with a sunburn, and it felt like a sunburn. In Fall I ordered HEEL BHI. After two tablets I could feel the healing start. By the next day the swelling was gone and the redness, amazing product I will not be without it next season.