10% Off Orders Over $40!

Heel BHI, Allergy, 100 Tablets

Las Vegas

Posted by Reviewer1855322 on Nov 14, 2007

I'm a 60yr old women who gets the hives from many products and food, creams and lotions drugs do not work for me.this is the only product that keeps the itching at bay and is the only thing trust & works this well.

For My Dog

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Dec 30, 2007

I read about this in Martin Goldstein's wonderful book The Nature of Animal Healing. My rescued yellow Lab mix had a bad skin allergy and I credit this, along with his other recommended remedies, for her marked inprovement.

Life Altering Results

Posted by Reviewer3307864 on Jul 17, 2007

I buy this product for my dog, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi with a poor immune system. Pollen allergies plague him from May to October. He licks and chews his feet and legs raw. Western antihistamines relieve the itching, but make him a groggy doggy! HEEL Allergy was suggested by our vet and has worked wonderfully as a gentler alternative. We are able to compete in the Obedience ring again with great enjoyment. Thank You!

Helps my daughter's hives

Posted by Reviewer2930379 on May 10, 2009

My daughter gets rashes and hives from certain foods. This has helped relieve the itching and she hasn't had hives in a long time. I make sure to give her these whenever she has any questionable food or when we eat out.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Apr 14, 2010

Allergy has helped my son tremendously with his allergies. He has suffered with allergies to grass, hay, dirt, etc. for years and this really helps with the itchy, runny nose and eyes.