July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Heel BHI, Back, Homeopathic Medication, 100 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Helps with dog's pain

Posted by Reviewer1684086 on Nov 10, 2010

This was recommended for my 10 year old dog's back and hind leg pain & stiffness. She seems to be more comfortable and moves around better when taking it. I dissolve in a few drops of water & put in her mouth with an eye dropper.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3292187 on Oct 12, 2009

I have 3 deteriorated discs and 3 bulging discs in my back that cause much pain. Heel back has brought me much relief........what a great product! I am so happy that I found it. I trust and use several heel products!

Love "Back"

Posted by Reviewer1115268 on Feb 27, 2008

I can't be without this product during the winter here in Chicago. With "Back" I can keep up with the shoveling.

Lower back pain gone almost 90%

Posted by Reviewer1300572 on Dec 19, 2008

I've had chronic back pain for almost 2 years now, a homeopatic doctor recomended this tablets, been taking them for 3 months and been feeling great. Pain reduced 90%. hopefuly will go to 100%.

Heel BHI Back

Posted by Reviewer1593689 on Mar 19, 2008

I love all the Heel products and the back tablet is no exception. It is very helpful when I have a tight back that hurst some which has been brought on by sitting at the computer too long in a chair that is not quite as comfortable as it should be! I would certainly recommend this product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »