July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Heel BHI, Podophyllum Compositum, Oral Drops, 1.6 fl oz (50 ml) (Discontinued Item)

3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Worked for me, firm believer in podophyllum effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer2623169 on Jul 10, 2010

Ive suffered from IBS most of my life. My worst symptoms being constipation and rectal tenesmus. When I started taking the purgative dose of 10 drops 3x daily I hadnt moved in 3 days. There was some gripe, the peristaltic waves woke me up and could be described as labor pains as best as a man could imagine. Had wonderful relief soon thereafter. Changed to low dose 3 drops 3x day and continued to take for 3 weeks, as I read this could work to alter digestive functions without creating rebound effects. Has worked wonders and am still moving properly 2 wks after terminating treatment.