Heel BHI, Cerecomp

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Mar 16, 2008

Did not feel it was effective.

Magic pill

Posted by Reviewer3165397 on Apr 26, 2010

Finally I could move out of Zoloft! I never believed in homeopathic medicine. Three months ago I went to the dietitian for a plan to lose weight. She asked all types of questions and in the end on top of my diet plan suggested the course of Cerecomp and Nervoheel. Since I paid for the visit already I decided to try these and boy, did it work! For the first time in years I am waking up in the morning without wishing to die. Long story short, IHerb.com offers the lowest price on the homeopathic medicine and believe me, any doctor will charge you at least 10% more (mine did). I strongly recommend the medicine and the site to purchase it.

Cerecomp

Posted by Reviewer2383282 on Jul 16, 2008

I have been using for a month and and I think I have more mental stamina as the day wears on. Still reflecting on this one.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1081992 on Oct 29, 2008

My mom relies on this product to keep from feeling disoriented.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer3249503 on Oct 07, 2009

The product has helped a lot.

good

Posted by helenehardy on Aug 09, 2011

helpful for migraines

Helps with energy, focus

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Effective in helping with energy, focus.

Vaccines

Posted by Reviewer2563713 on Sep 11, 2012

I had to get MMR vaccine and my doctor prescribed Pulsatilla Compositum 1 sublingual 3 times/day Tonsilla Compositum 1 sublingual 3 times/day Cerecomp 1 sublingual 3 times/day 5 days before and 5 days after the vaccine to avoid (the awful) side effects of the vaccine and it worked great!

love it

Posted by 5676353729664984487 on Oct 16, 2012

I love this... if you want to think clearly this is the stuff for you... 3x a day melt under tongue works like a charm.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2912875 on Jun 02, 2013

I can concentrate writing after taking this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »