New To iHerb?

Heel BHI, Chamomilla Complex, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

ears

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Oct 13, 2010

When I added this to my regimen, my ears are clearing more readily. So far haven't had to get another ear tube. Linda

Works for ear ache

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 04, 2012

Very good, kids ear ache gone in half a day

Love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Aug 13, 2012

Works great to calm you down. I take it when feeling restless. I give it to my 6 year old occasionally before bedtime if he is feeling over tired or anxious. Works quickly and helps him get to sleep quickly.

Works very well

Posted by 5676353729664984487 on Oct 30, 2013

Gave to my dog for a few weeks who has had some bad breath and now her bad breath seems to have now gone. I also took it too for a few days when I could feel the lower back area of my teeth were sore. Feeling so much better now. If I had a child I would definitely give this for teething which has to be so painful.