coccullus compostium review

Posted by Reviewer1350011 on Feb 01, 2012

I hoped it would relieve my vertigo, but so far I haven't felt any relief. I'll give it a little longer.

vertigo

Posted by Reviewer2647188 on Jan 01, 2012

I tried the tablets as opposed to the liquid and I think the liquid may be a little stronger for me. I have more than a mild case of vertigo and am grateful for anything that works. There is nothing allopathic medicine can do for me so I'm happy to have found this product. I will say it works about 75% of the time.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Feb 26, 2011

I have positional vertigo with severse spins and vomiting. Before I found this product I was taking numerous perscriptions that didn't really work. If I feel an episode coming I take 1 tablet & it controls the problem.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer3340493 on Jan 11, 2011

Thank you for getting this product to me in timely manner!

Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1880309 on Jan 08, 2011

Have Meniere's. Have loud ringing in my ear. Have Cocculus Compositium. Now have relief with 'em.

Mineres

Posted by Reviewer2905985 on Dec 21, 2010

This product makes my husbands Minere's Disease more tolerable, I would recommend it for the dizziness

Heel BHI Cocculus Compostium

Posted by Reviewer1570430 on Nov 07, 2010

Trying this for Meniere's Disease. Research showed this is a cheaper form of popular Meniere's treatment, combining with Heel BHI Lightheaded.

Doesn`t work for me

Posted by Reviewer2878150 on Aug 13, 2010

It should give pretty quick relief, but for me it doesn`t work. I used the product for 2 weeks but no success...

It worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2125393 on May 29, 2010

This product has helped me tremendously with my inner ear issues. My dizziness and light headedness are not as severe and shorter in duration. I use to take it 3x daily but now I take it as needed.

Good for vertigo

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 09, 2010

This works very well for vertigo. I have been finding that Heel products in general are excellent.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »