Good for vertigo

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 09, 2010

This works very well for vertigo. I have been finding that Heel products in general are excellent.

It worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2125393 on May 29, 2010

This product has helped me tremendously with my inner ear issues. My dizziness and light headedness are not as severe and shorter in duration. I use to take it 3x daily but now I take it as needed.

Second Order Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer2199473 on Mar 30, 2009

$1.00 for shipping was cheap AND fast. Got order in three days in Texas. I have used the Cocculis Compostuim for years now. Taken when I have a bad vertigo attack I find it greatly shortens the duration of the dizziness. What used to keep me dizzy all day, now only lasts a few hours.

Heel cocculus compositum

Posted by Reviewer1818980 on Oct 07, 2008

I've used this product before and this site provides a good price and good prompt delivery.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1101485 on Jan 12, 2009

My husband has Meniere's Disease and these tablets have helped so much. Highly recommmended!

Heel BHI, Cocculus Compostium,

Posted by Reviewer3069484 on Mar 19, 2009

I bought this for relief of vertigo symptoms due to Meniere`s; I`ve only had to use it once. It worked exactly as I was told it would...quick non-sedating relief.

Mineres

Posted by Reviewer2905985 on Dec 21, 2010

This product makes my husbands Minere's Disease more tolerable, I would recommend it for the dizziness

Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1880309 on Jan 08, 2011

Have Meniere's. Have loud ringing in my ear. Have Cocculus Compositium. Now have relief with 'em.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer3340493 on Jan 11, 2011

Thank you for getting this product to me in timely manner!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Feb 26, 2011

I have positional vertigo with severse spins and vomiting. Before I found this product I was taking numerous perscriptions that didn't really work. If I feel an episode coming I take 1 tablet & it controls the problem.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »