Miracle in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer1039144 on Oct 01, 2009

All three of my children are sick with swine flu. Two of them are taking Tamiflu. I truly believe that the only reason why I am not sick is because I have been on Engystol for 3 weeks now. I have been nursing my youngest for the last 14 months so my immunity is not great at all. Great product!

Engystol for swollen / sore glands

Posted by Reviewer2332711 on Feb 02, 2010

A combination of Engytol and Grip-Heel was taken three times a day for 4 days and totally relieved the symptoms of extreme sore and very swollen glands (so much so that the doctor ordered an ultra-sound), the other symptoms I had were headache and a general feeling of malaise and exhaustion. All symptoms went away - good homeopathics to have on hand.

The best defense against colds

Posted by Reviewer1267321 on Mar 15, 2010

I have used engystol for a few years now. This is the cheapest I have found it, and my order arrived right away. I love this product and is has saved me several trips to the doctor. I take it when others around me are sick, when I travel, or the moment I feel a cold coming on. It has single handedly knocked out multiple colds of mine, with no other cold medicines or visits to the doctor. I never let myself run out of this.

excellent works as immunomodulator

Posted by Reviewer2709759 on Mar 20, 2010

excellent works as immunomodulator

Best way to beat a cold

Posted by Reviewer1016578 on Aug 19, 2010

My friend suggested Engystol to me to help my husband with a cold. He took it and felt better within a day or two. He felt relief from the some of the symptoms on the same day. Great way to beat a cold!

Immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Oct 18, 2008

Remove first signs of flu and infection quickly.

Engystol

Posted by Reviewer3121604 on Aug 11, 2009

really helps hold off virus'

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1559843 on Jan 18, 2011

I have been using this for years.It works great.

Engystol

Posted by Reviewer2988429 on Feb 10, 2011

We wouldn't be without these little tablets. Haven't had a cold since taking them.

seasonal viruses

Posted by Reviewer3285351 on Mar 17, 2011

frequent doses in the early stages of cold or flu reduces duration and severity of symptoms

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »