Heel BHI, Engystol, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Miracle in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer1039144 on Oct 01, 2009

All three of my children are sick with swine flu. Two of them are taking Tamiflu. I truly believe that the only reason why I am not sick is because I have been on Engystol for 3 weeks now. I have been nursing my youngest for the last 14 months so my immunity is not great at all. Great product!

Engystol for swollen / sore glands

Posted by Reviewer2332711 on Feb 02, 2010

A combination of Engytol and Grip-Heel was taken three times a day for 4 days and totally relieved the symptoms of extreme sore and very swollen glands (so much so that the doctor ordered an ultra-sound), the other symptoms I had were headache and a general feeling of malaise and exhaustion. All symptoms went away - good homeopathics to have on hand.

The best defense against colds

Posted by Reviewer1267321 on Mar 15, 2010

I have used engystol for a few years now. This is the cheapest I have found it, and my order arrived right away. I love this product and is has saved me several trips to the doctor. I take it when others around me are sick, when I travel, or the moment I feel a cold coming on. It has single handedly knocked out multiple colds of mine, with no other cold medicines or visits to the doctor. I never let myself run out of this.

excellent works as immunomodulator

Posted by Reviewer2709759 on Mar 20, 2010

excellent works as immunomodulator

Best way to beat a cold

Posted by Reviewer1016578 on Aug 19, 2010

My friend suggested Engystol to me to help my husband with a cold. He took it and felt better within a day or two. He felt relief from the some of the symptoms on the same day. Great way to beat a cold!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »