This should be Heel's number one product

Posted by Reviewer2601306 on Aug 20, 2011

This should be the highest selling product Heel makes, and I buy several others on a regualar basis so I am very familiar with their products. There is always several bottles on our shelves. At the first sign of exposure to flu or colds pop one and then 15 minutes or so later, take another. Last year H1N1 came through our area before the mandatory flu shots were in stock and our family members work at hospitals. We did have 4 adult cases and 2 children cases despite good hygiene and they were mild with this product and colloidial silver.

Great!

Posted by Santita on Jul 16, 2012

A wonderful product! Colds pass within a couple of days. If you start to take early in the disease - the disease will pass you by )))

Amazing product!!!

Posted by tinatherese on Nov 11, 2011

I have CFS and get colds, flus and sore troats ALL the time... Last 2 months I have been using flu pluss and have been feeling soo much better.. When ever I feel like a flu or cold is coming I take one tablet 3 times a day for a day or two, usually symptoms goes away pretty quick using these tablets, I am soo happy...they work for my kids too!! :)

take this throughout the flu season

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Mar 05, 2009

i love that this product has influenzinum and the remedy that is in oscillo we get really quick relief from those very beginning signs of flu or cold and are able to avoid getting sick, great value for an all round flu/cold prevention

As Good as any other Heel products.

Posted by 5577096328230029753 on Apr 16, 2015

You can't go wrong with Heel Remedies ever.. love them

Bhi flu+

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Apr 25, 2015

Really works so well still get tired but not the nasty things from flu.

seemed to work!

Posted by Reviewer2518362 on Sep 27, 2009

I only had to use it once, but it seemed to have worked! I'll be checking out other Heel products!

Awesome product!!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Apr 14, 2010

Fluplus works great for flu symptoms. My family and I have used it for about two years. It usually makes you feel better within 10 minutes of taking one dose. I always keep it on hand!!

Heel BHI FLUPLUS

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Mar 18, 2011

Great stuff for my whole family! It even helped me with an infection as well. I will buy this again!

Real Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2405614 on Jan 01, 2011

This really works well - highly recommended. Feel something coming on - pop a couple of these and you are feeling better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »