New To iHerb?

Heel BHI, Klimaktheel, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Nothing better for hot flashes!

Posted by Reviewer2254027 on Dec 10, 2009

I suffered severe hot flashes for a very long time. I was on hormone replacementtherapy for a year and although I didn't get the hot flashes, I suffered severe side effects that landed me in the hospital. I started taking this product and it has been a miracle! Days go by without a hot flash and if I do get one, it is very minor and lasts only a few seconds. I highly recommend it!

Best for menopause

Posted by Reviewer2617564 on Feb 03, 2010

my wife went thorugh menopause and she took this homeopathic medicine and help her to relive from, hot flashes, fatigue, upset and change her mood etc as per I know this is a best medication without any side effects

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1626619 on Mar 23, 2010

I am very pleased with the Klimaktheel tablets. It took about two weeks to experience results, but my hotflashes have resolved. I take one tablet three times a day, under the tongue; easy to dissolve. My husband notes that my mood swings have diminished as well. A great point for the husbands out there!!

Hot flashes begone!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Jun 30, 2010

Works quickly for hot flashes! Loving this!

Heel BHI, Klimaktheel 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2739988 on Dec 28, 2008

Excellent source of herbal help for relief from menopause symptons. Since taking, I have not had 1 hot flash! Was having 18-20 daily before!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »