Soothing Eyedrops, Excellent Formula

Posted by 5023426675315839586 on Aug 24, 2012

I have been using these eyedrops for over a year because they are better than any others I have used. I have dry macular degeneration as well as glaucoma with increased IOPs, simple myopia, presbyopia and can easily experience eyestrain when I use the computer for long periods. Oculoheel drops immediately allow my eyes to relax and recover and I'm hoping the homeopathic pilocarpus is lowering my eye pressures. A friend who is a welder says they are the only drops that soothe his eyes harmlessly. Highly recommended.

Recommended by my doctor

Posted by 5484179459883000303 on Sep 28, 2012

My physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor recommended this for styes I'd been having and he noticed at a visit. After 2 days the styes were improving and gone after 7 to 10 days. I'd been having styes for six months and antibiotic ointment wasn't doing the trick. It worked for me and the drops felt nice in the eye. I've stocked up incase the styes return.

I woke up without eyepain for the first time in 8 years!! If you have blepharitis or chronic dry eye - try this!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Mar 28, 2013

I have only been taking this for 4 days so cannot say whether this will result in long term effectiveness. I tried it because my eyes are miserably sore all the time. They are blurred, light sensitive, fell dry and are gritty 24/7. I have tried nearly all of the OTC drops and a number of the natural preparations from iherb as well. nothing really works and those that help a little, I have to cycle through every month or two to keep them being effective. Recently I have taken to wearing moisture retaining glasses as its been a hot dry summer. I have never felt that homeopathy could be effective and have always viewed it as illogical so this is the first time I have tried a homeopathic preparation. Got Oculoheel as it was on special. First drops and there was a slight sensation of tingling and I thought this isn't going to work. Fell asleep with my daughter after school and woke to find that my eyes felt quite good. Used the Oculoheel again, woke up in the morning with a little discomfort but no pain. In 3 or 4 days, I have stopped needing the glasses (and have had fans on, my eyes are not sore (there's a slight sense of grittiness but easily ignored, are using about a 3rd as much of the Oculoheel as my current drops, can see clearer and am not affected by glare as much. I have checked and Oculoheel is particularly suited to longterm use. So if you have chronic dry sore eyes and have not tried this, do. So far and I know its only 4 days - this has been a Godsend and really my find of the decade. Fingers crossed it keeps on being effective!!!

Margaret Jones

Posted by Reviewer2085983 on Oct 10, 2008

Excellent...used it for quiute a while.

Heel BHI, Oculoheel, 10 Vials/0.45 ml Each

Posted by Reviewer2635228 on Oct 23, 2008

I like these eye drops because they do not burn or irritate my eyes. They are very soothing to the eye in addition to ridding the eye of infections caused by common bacteria. (like make up etc.)

helps the headache

Posted by Reviewer1660419 on Aug 13, 2010

Hours of staring at a computer at work and this really helped. After two nights application, no more headache & no more tired eyes in the morning.

Awesome stuff

Posted by 5676353729664984487 on Oct 16, 2012

Have to fight over this stuff and my b/f who is in construction and works with dust is always stealing them from me... yeesh... guess I will have to reorder another couple of boxes again!

Heel Oculoheel

Posted by 4752628504616392967 on Jun 04, 2013

Works really great for dry eyes.Highly recommend.

Excellent

Posted by 5499293388714483791 on Jan 13, 2014

Excellent

really works but hard to get out

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 28, 2014

I love these drops but the container they are in is hard to get out every little drop

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »