Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2046448 on Oct 13, 2006

My acupuncturist prescribed this for me years ago when I had bad allergies. This stuff is wonderful for helping to clear clogged sinuses. So gentle, I've been able to use it on my son since he was a month or two old.

I Love This Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2056622 on Mar 11, 2008

I am a walking sinus infection-- I have tried EVERYTHING --not even double courses of rx antibiotics got rid of the infection--no homeopathic products worked-well, I tried one more thing and wow did it help- I combine it with Neti pot 2x daily and YES! it is clearing up the yuck.

My Favorite Purchase

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Jan 29, 2008

This is my #1,can't be without,item. Decongests effectively and you have NO rebound effect. Great for sinus problems, allergies and even positively impacts a sore throat. Good for young children as there is no burning with its use. Love it, as do all my family members.

excellent for post nasal drip

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Jul 23, 2008

I have been using this product every day for a while. I used to get post nasal drip all the time, and other sinus problems. I have not had a single sinus problem since using this homeopathic formula. Highly recommended. Safe, natural, and effective.

Great for Kids

Posted by Reviewer1854738 on Sep 26, 2007

I use this product for my kid's stuffy nose. This gives them very good relief.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1194931 on Oct 07, 2008

Good alternative to regulare nose drops for kids, this homeopathic spray really helped my 17 months old son with nasal congestion while he was sick.

Sinus Relief

Posted by Reviewer1421429 on Mar 23, 2007

I have been using this product for about 7 yrs now. It works well to clear up stuff nose, sinus issues. My daughter has now been using it for her allergies for the past two years as well. It's non habit forming and is homeopathic.

Sheila

Posted by Reviewer2593925 on Mar 17, 2008

My husband and I did use expensive prescription nose sprays. Found Sinusin (previously Euphoribum) which keeps us breathing clear. Works great. We keep several bottles on hand at all times.

Heel BHI

Posted by Reviewer2145554 on Feb 06, 2009

Provided quick relief from sinus congestion

Sinusin

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on May 24, 2011

I like the metered dose pump spray, so far seems to help my sinusitus. Take this along with MSM. Good products.