It dosen't work.

Posted by 4875898867233619282 on Feb 10, 2016

i'm in South Korea. I've suffering crhonic stuffy nose for a long time. I've used it for about 4 days. But It dosen't work at all. and there was no side effect. So I tried rest of this pills. and, I won't buy it again.

Heel BHI, Sinue Homeopathic Medication 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1192396 on Aug 30, 2014

In lieu of Sinuguard which was discontinued, this product is a close second.

very good

Posted by 5440901051329039252 on Oct 14, 2013

same as title said

Sinus Drip is a Thing of the Past!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Jun 29, 2013

Whether your sinuses are infected or are reacting to an allergen, BHI HEEL puts out a product that works EVERY time to clear one's nose and to immediately stop coughing stemming from nasal drip to the back of the throat. I carry it with me all the time.

Didn't work

Posted by Reviewer3023328 on Dec 13, 2012

Ordered this for one of my kids, as she has very bad sinus congestion off and on. I gave her a ton of these, and they didn't work at all. When other members of my family came down with plugged noses, for whatever reason, I let them try as well. Verdict...didn't work on anyone in the family, including myself.

I wouln't be without this

Posted by tinatherese on Oct 04, 2012

If you have sinus issues these are excellent..But you have to use them everyday for a while 3x a day if you already have a sinus infection...

I think it works!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 13, 2012

I haven't had nearly any sinus headaches since starting this! I still take allergy meds, but I used to still get sinus headaches. I truly have had next to none now! Yay!!

heel bh sinus

Posted by 5427692312431215271 on May 10, 2012

Excellent product

Very good sinus remedy

Posted by coupon-code-REZ294 on Apr 05, 2012

Heel BHI, Sinus, Homeopathic Medication is really a good product, it works perfect for my son who suffer of sinus allergy and infection. I gave it to him each times the first symptomes appear with runny nose and headache and we manage to stop it in about 3 days with this remedy. Before it could stay for about 2 weeks.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2248518 on Mar 11, 2012

I have used this product at the onset of any sinus problems I have - usually in the spring and in the fall. This product has always worked for me to clear my sinuses and take away my sinus symptoms - including the headache.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »