Very good sinus remedy

Posted by coupon-code-REZ294 on Apr 05, 2012

Heel BHI, Sinus, Homeopathic Medication is really a good product, it works perfect for my son who suffer of sinus allergy and infection. I gave it to him each times the first symptomes appear with runny nose and headache and we manage to stop it in about 3 days with this remedy. Before it could stay for about 2 weeks.

Sinus Drip is a Thing of the Past!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Jun 29, 2013

Whether your sinuses are infected or are reacting to an allergen, BHI HEEL puts out a product that works EVERY time to clear one's nose and to immediately stop coughing stemming from nasal drip to the back of the throat. I carry it with me all the time.

It dosen't work.

Posted by 4875898867233619282 on Feb 10, 2016

i'm in South Korea. I've suffering crhonic stuffy nose for a long time. I've used it for about 4 days. But It dosen't work at all. and there was no side effect. So I tried rest of this pills. and, I won't buy it again.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2415662 on Oct 11, 2011

Despite all the good reviews, this didn't work for me. I have tried homeopathy several times in the past and it has never worked, even through an NHS hospital.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1730430 on Jun 16, 2011

It has been working alternatively for my son during the whole year when needed.

Sinus meds

Posted by Reviewer1154483 on Aug 18, 2010

This product is the ONLY thing that works when my sinuses act up.

clogged sinus

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Oct 13, 2010

This product helps with spring and fall "stuff" in the air, keeping my ears & sinuses clear. Linda

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Dec 04, 2008

This stuff clears the sinuses and clears up sinus infection QUICK!!!!! Definite recommend!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1181272 on Jan 08, 2009

I gave this to my family that all had the stuffy nose cold and it cleared them all within a couple days great product will always have on hand.

Heel Sinus

Posted by Reviewer2145554 on Feb 06, 2009

This product worked quickly to reduce my sinus congestion. Didn't seem to have any negative side affects either.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »