great stuff

Posted by 4757774515340027892 on Jan 22, 2016

i take the tablets and also give them to my dogs. We all seem to feel better. I plan to keep extra on hand. Sometimes it takes a dose or two before I feel relief... depending upon how I have hurt myself :).

i like this

Posted by 4946200239664081411 on Dec 30, 2015

for small pains

Don't know about this one yet but

Posted by 5555100108511285011 on Dec 12, 2015

If it works as good as the T-Relief ointment then it is going to be a great product.

didn't really work

Posted by weebly on Aug 10, 2015

bought these for my dad, he said it didn't really work to relieve his pain

Life without medicine

Posted by 5563516439597363075 on May 25, 2015

I've leaved all painkillers and medicine away by using this product, for over a month now. I've suffered neck and back pain, joint pain, headaches.. T-relief doesn't give you side-effects, but it kills the pain. And you don't have to worry about anything cause it's all natural.

T-Relief is NOT Traumeel...or is it?

Posted by Reviewer2653895 on Apr 17, 2015

Please do not include reviews for Traumeel for this product, or at least prove that it is the same product as Traumeel.

The best natural painkillers there is

Posted by 5577096328230029753 on Apr 16, 2015

My husband has back problem for years and used to take paracitamol on the daily basis. I've been buying this tablets for 3 years now and they do the job of a painkiller without damage to your health like other real drugs might do. Recommend to everyone.

really helpful

Posted by 5165189158853164129 on Mar 12, 2015

Relieves the pain (periods,joints pain) after 1-2 tablets only. Ordered it again. Снимает боль (при месячных, боль в суставах) 1-2 таблетками. Супер вещь!

Used for Bull Mastiffs

Posted by 5176496463101875270 on Feb 04, 2015

I have 2 bull mastiffs, both of which have had TTA surgery on both knees, and arthritis. Plus, one of them has spondylosis of the spine in her neck, causing her to wobble when she walks, and be in obvious pain. I found this product after searching online for natural anti-inflammatory tablets that would be safe for them as I didn't want to give them vet prescribed drugs on a long term basis. I have genuinely been amazed at the results. I give both dogs 2 tablets a day on an ongoing basis. Georgia now walks without a wobble, and Harvey, who has just been through his 2nd TTA knee surgery, has recovered far quicker than his first one. Both of them are just generally happier dogs since starting this and I have to put this down to this product taking away their pain. I know this sounds like one of those 'it's a miracle' reviews, but all I know is it worked for us.

great

Posted by 5677771745612368841 on Aug 22, 2014

This product seems to releave the RSI pain I get in my wrist during the night. I also use the Traumeel cream.