Works great after dental surgery.

Posted by Reviewer2095983 on Nov 02, 2008

I recommend it after dental surgery - speeds up heeling. From Edmonton, AB

Traumeel is fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2119699 on Jul 19, 2008

I got this for my mother who was undergoing foot surgery for the third time. She started taking it when she got home from the outpatient procedure. The swelling and bruising was minor and if she didn't take this with the pain pills prescribed by the doctor she couldn't stand the pain. Now she takes it regularly to help with arthritis and aching. Can hardly move without it.

Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer3237355 on Jul 04, 2008

Very effective alternative to aspirin

Dogs best friend

Posted by Reviewer1922690 on Mar 12, 2008

Our Labrador is 12 years old and goes to a Vet. who specializes in alternative medicine. For Angel's aching bones it works wonders with no side effects. Plus on iHerb it's 1/4 of the price it is at the Vet.'s office:)

Review of Heel BHI Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer1075935 on Jun 18, 2008

I purchased Traumeel on the advice of a colleaque who felt that it helped her with some muscle aches and soreness. I have some bursitus in my right rotator cuff (shoulder) and wanted to see if this would help. While it did not help with accute pain, it did seem to provide some relief to the duller pain that I was constantly feeling. It's not the panacea that I was hoping for, but I do think that it's worth trying for basic muscle soreness and pain as it might help some individuals.

They took so much of the pain away that I over extended myself ...

Posted by Reviewer1115030 on Oct 05, 2008

This is THE best product for bruises and sprains and wrenched backs and necks. I was in an auto accident and had to drive 3 hours to get home. It wasn't until the next day when the considerable pain began to set in. It's ususualy better if these tablets are taken immediately but I'd forgotten that I had some so it wasn't until the day after the accident that i took them as directed. They took so much of the pain away that I over extended myself and started doing things that I would never do if the pain were there to remind me that I'd been injured.

Excellent Results with Anti-inflammatory Homeopathic Tablets

Posted by 5262926784239637799 on Jul 14, 2013

I have been taking Traumeel, 1 pill 3 times a day, since March 2013 and the results have been amazing. I used to have terrible foot, hip and shoulder pain from inflammation due to arthritis. I was cautioned by my primary care physician not to take NSAIDS so I talked to my podiatrist about non-NSAID alternatives and that is when I got introduced to TRAUMEEL. This is amazing. I now walk 3 miles a few times a week and am able to sleep through the night without waking with shoulder or hip pain. TRAUMEEL has been a life changing addition to my life and to my knowledge there are no side effects, no drug interactions noted in the PDR and it is homeopathic.

Excellent Anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer3018899 on Jul 26, 2010

With my arthritis causing musculoskeletal issues throughout my body, I'm so relieved to find an excellent anti-inflammatory such as Traumeel, to help with the subsequent inflammation. The pain relief I get from taking Traumeel tablets as directed, combined with the Traumeel ointment is wonderful. I can do so many activities that otherwise would be impossible.

Traumeel ~ A Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1193079 on Oct 19, 2008

I love Traumeel. I have been able to stop taking prescription muscle relaxors and only use the traumeel and zeel. I recommend to anyone, whether sore from being weekend warrior or ongoing muscle issues.

Heel BHI, Traumeel, 100 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1952431 on Aug 26, 2008

I have a couple of very old dogs and this is the best product I've found to help relieve aches and pains for them. They seem to tolerate it very well, with no stomach upset.