Review of Heel BHI Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer1075935 on Jun 18, 2008

I purchased Traumeel on the advice of a colleaque who felt that it helped her with some muscle aches and soreness. I have some bursitus in my right rotator cuff (shoulder) and wanted to see if this would help. While it did not help with accute pain, it did seem to provide some relief to the duller pain that I was constantly feeling. It's not the panacea that I was hoping for, but I do think that it's worth trying for basic muscle soreness and pain as it might help some individuals.

alleviates some

Posted by Reviewer1386476 on Jun 30, 2010

My husband has been taking these and he says they do not alleviate all the pain, they do knock the edge of off so it is tolerable and he can function without nasty OTC meds.

T-Relief is NOT Traumeel...or is it?

Posted by Reviewer2653895 on Apr 17, 2015

Please do not include reviews for Traumeel for this product, or at least prove that it is the same product as Traumeel.

O.K.

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Jun 06, 2008

Did not help.

Heel BHI, Traumeel, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1221238 on Mar 03, 2009

Not finding them as good as prescription medicine,whowever I will keep using them as they allow me to stay off the prescription medicine for much longer and in that way I should not being doing any damage to my stomach.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 23, 2010

Only thing I don't like is the plastic bottle used to store the Traumeel remmedy. This means plastic toxins will migrate into the remedy. I know homeopathic drs & vets prefer remedies in glass vials & bottles.

works ok

Posted by Reviewer1280650 on May 01, 2012

works good if not in to much pain used it before loved it back pain worse now, just dose'nt take pain away like it used to.

expensive

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Mar 28, 2014

expensive

first try

Posted by Reviewer3100208 on Jan 21, 2010

i tried this for the first time and believe it gave me some relief, will continue to give it a try.

didn't really work

Posted by weebly on Aug 10, 2015

bought these for my dad, he said it didn't really work to relieve his pain

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »