Heel BHI, Traumeel, Pain Relief Ointment, 3.53 oz (100 g)

Traumeel for Persistent Heel pain.

Posted by Reviewer2365055 on May 04, 2008

My 79 yr old mother has had persistent heel tendon pain for more than 2 years. She has seen numerous podiatrists, physiotherapists etc with no real benefit and she was becoming quite depressed about it. I did some resesrch and ordered her some Traumeel ointment which she has been appying 3 times a day for 2 weeks. She is delighetd with the reults and can walk virtually pain free once again. Great product, it gets my vote!

Trameel

Posted by Reviewer2868205 on May 18, 2008

An excellent product for both chronic pain or aches and pains associated with over doing. I always keep a tube in my home. No smell or oily residue just quick and effective releif.

No more Pain

Posted by Reviewer2913312 on Apr 22, 2010

Love it! Love it! Introduced this to nurses, people suffering with arthritis, menses, and so on. It is a winner. I almost considered becoming a distributor. You want go wrong using this product.

excellent ointment.

Posted by Reviewer1686171 on Jan 19, 2010

my daughter has been using this for many years. i finally bought some for myself.i am so glad i did. it has instantly relieved the soreness and pain. i recommend it highly.

a quick generally effective pain reliever

Posted by Reviewer3009894 on May 01, 2010

When I developed marked pain below my left big toe many days after some walking, I read about this product and ordered it. Applying it a couple hours before going to work, it usually much reduced or even eliminated the pain so that it was not a big issue as I worked. For the past several months, the problem has become much less, so that I now seldom need to use this product. Also, occasionally I get tendonitis in my left thumb from work. After applying this product to that area, usually the pain and weakness gradually decreases over several hours until it is a minimal problem.