Heel BHI, Traumeel, Pain Relief Ointment, 3.53 oz (100 g)

Reviews 4-star

mannie

Posted by Reviewer2076730 on Oct 09, 2007

I FOUND THE PRODUCT REALLY GOOD FOR TRETING INFLAMMATION AND I'D RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY

Traumeel Ointment Works

Posted by Reviewer1355767 on Feb 06, 2008

I have used this product before and it helps tremendously with muscle strain/sprains, pain from arthritis, and pain from deteriorated disks. Also, there is no smell or greasy feeling. I first used this product after a traditional medical doctor recommended it to my mother who has multiple allergies and arthritis. It is very difficult to find except on line unless you are fortunate enough to have a Compound Pharmacy in your area.

Homeo-pathic Anti-inflamatory that works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1997230 on Feb 07, 2008

This was recommended by my doctor for minor aches and paids due to inflamation. I find it helps every time.

Leg Cramp relief

Posted by Reviewer1491765 on Feb 23, 2008

This ointment has been very good in controlling night leg cramps. I apply the ointment when cramps begin and I have been successful in get relief.

Anti-inflammatory ointment

Posted by Reviewer2896301 on Mar 01, 2008

I first used this product when a chiropractor recommended it for pain caused by trauma and I find it very helpful. A little bit hard to find but iherb carries it. You can always trust them to have the good products.