Very effective!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Feb 09, 2016

This is a very effective cream.

T-Relief Ointment

Posted by 5598493119084971565 on Jan 25, 2016

Very effective. There is an initial, light, odor. However, it dissipates fairly quickly.

Love this product

Posted by 5555100108511285011 on Dec 12, 2015

I suffer from neck and shoulder pain and this stuff takes the edge off, and on those days when the pain is not as bad it practically knocks all the pain out. This is the second time I have ordered this product and I will be ordering it again.

Get it! Great Stuff!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1917126 on Jul 10, 2015

I had a pinched nerve in my neck that flared up. I wanted to kill all things!! This 3x a day plus magnesium oil was the only thing that helped. I keep a tube in my purse. My neck is the only thing I've used it for so far, but it worked wonders!

Personal Relief

Posted by 5554059481370097684 on Aug 18, 2014

First, let me say that I live with extreme pain that will never go away. But the Traumeel Ointment did ease a lot of that pain in my shoulder, hips and knees. I also have a lot of problems with my legs hurting all over, and rubbed it in like you would a lotion, and found that it relieved a great deal of that pain, and let me sleep at night. Since I had ordered the large tube, I shared it with my DIL, who is having knee pains, and it helped her, too. Good product. I appreciate the sleep, believe me.

Fine

Posted by 5639779525703062861 on Jun 23, 2014

Fine

Great for my medicine cabinet

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Mar 07, 2014

I used the samples of this one a swollen knee. I had some back stiffness and wanted this for me medicines cabinet. I used this one night when I had lower back pain and it helped with soreness.

life-saver for fibromyalgia

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Dec 17, 2013

I've used this for over 25 years, and wouldn't be without it! It is odorless, non-greasy, quickly absorbed, and REALLY takes away aches and pains of soft tissue. It also helps somewhat for joints (I have an arthritic knee). Yes, it's pricey, but a little goes a long way and it's worth every penny. There are some days I wish it came it 55-gallon drums so I could just immerse myself in the stuff. I definitely recommend it to all my friends.

No improvement at all

Posted by 5615697178846844671 on Nov 11, 2013

Me and my wife have back and neck pain. Tried Traumeel for several weeks with no apparent change or relief. Disappointed.

Traumeel

Posted by 5099366043104808077 on Sep 23, 2013

Impressed with the price and delivery