Personal Relief

Posted by 5554059481370097684 on Aug 18, 2014

First, let me say that I live with extreme pain that will never go away. But the Traumeel Ointment did ease a lot of that pain in my shoulder, hips and knees. I also have a lot of problems with my legs hurting all over, and rubbed it in like you would a lotion, and found that it relieved a great deal of that pain, and let me sleep at night. Since I had ordered the large tube, I shared it with my DIL, who is having knee pains, and it helped her, too. Good product. I appreciate the sleep, believe me.

Great for my medicine cabinet

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Mar 07, 2014

I used the samples of this one a swollen knee. I had some back stiffness and wanted this for me medicines cabinet. I used this one night when I had lower back pain and it helped with soreness.

Now a family staple

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on Apr 11, 2011

My dad struggles through an old ankle injury and this seems to help a lot with the pain after a long day on his feet.

Traumeels Ointment

Posted by Reviewer3325914 on Mar 22, 2011

I think this is a great product and have recommended it to my friends

heel

Posted by Reviewer2303842 on Mar 06, 2011

One of the best product to use, it works great.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1426093 on Sep 15, 2010

This Traumeel was recommended to me from a friend and it's amazing stuff. I was having sharp shooting pains in my feet and after rubbing this stuff in really well, the pains stopped. I'm not kidding. And just recently I was rear ended and am having neck soreness and it helps to relieve the discomfort temporarily but temporarily is better than nothing at all. So try it if you haven't already. I believe it's for joint and muscle pain.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2085515 on Aug 23, 2010

My pilates instructor recommended this stuff for sore muscles and after a bout of back pain from overdoing it at the gym I decided to give it a try. It really works! Now I use it every time I work my back muscles and no pain! I'm going on a long backpacking trip next month and this is definitely going in my pack!

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2546598 on Jul 25, 2010

My husband loves this stuff, but it's a bit smelly.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2540126 on Dec 12, 2009

While it hasn't done away with all my soreness, I believe it has helped...and it has also made the skin on my elbows and forearms really soft and smooth! I like this product. Thanks!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Dec 08, 2009

I rely on this for almost everything muscle related. Also I use this on my dog when he has had scrapes and hotspots. Works great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »