Superior product for joint inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1054840 on Mar 11, 2008

I have used this for years and it is a great supplement to oral NSAIDS or other joint pain medication as it is topical.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer1313402 on Apr 02, 2008

Very fast service and the product works great. thks

Superior Product!

Posted by Reviewer2131577 on Apr 06, 2008

Traumeel is a wonderful solution to sore soft tissue minor injuries. I used it to help recover from knee surgery when I had residual swelling. In 3 to 4 days all the swelling was gone. What a great product. It is easy to use, not messy and a little goes a long way.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1506779 on Apr 15, 2008

I have used products with Arnica for years, all three of your products fullfill my needs. Very pleasaed with their results.

Traumeel Ointment

Posted by Reviewer2175320 on Apr 16, 2008

Excellent for all types of aches and pains.

Traumeel best I've found!

Posted by Reviewer2340197 on Apr 23, 2008

Best topical relief I've found for my severe arthritis in hands. Non-sticky and no odor. Ointment takes a bit longer to rub in than the gel, but it's less expensive and comes in a larger tube.

Heel Heals

Posted by Reviewer2326729 on Mar 26, 2007

This product is amazing as a healing tool for many of life's bumps and bruises. Even my 80-year-old mom who doesn't believe in "funny" stuff was amazed at how well it helped her knee when she fell down!

Best I have tried!

Posted by Reviewer3196990 on Apr 20, 2007

I have many spots of pain. This the fist product I have tried that almost instantly stoped foot, leg and neck pain. Plus it has no smell. Thanks for the sample.Diane

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Jul 31, 2007

This is by far the best product I've ever used for joint problems. I feel that it is allowing my lyme damaged joints to heal. It works quickly, too!

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1024880 on Aug 07, 2007

This is the most amazing product on the market--it heale my low back and neck pain when nothing else would work.