love this product

Posted by Reviewer1928021 on Mar 16, 2010

I love everthing I have ever purchased from iHerb.

Excellent for aches and pains

Posted by Reviewer1951262 on Mar 31, 2010

This is the best homeopathic topical ointment I've ever used. It helps keep my gimpy knee from acting up and preventing me from walking

Always a super product

Posted by Reviewer1138189 on Apr 08, 2010

This is amazing for general muscle pain. I have used it for 10 years on and off as needed. Being a homeopathic you don't feel a thing or smell anything, but it works great!

Another excellent Heel product!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Nov 30, 2012

I always keep traumeel with me. It works great on any kind of cuts, bruises, trauma. I fell off my sons bike and landed on my face. I took the liquid traumeel within 10 minutes and put the ointment on my entire face. I never even got a bruise. This stuff is amazing!!

great for achy muscles

Posted by Reviewer1018156 on May 09, 2010

Use for overwork, strain or injury.

Essential for injuries

Posted by Reviewer1906514 on Jul 16, 2010

This is something we keep in our first aid kit. As soon as you feel muscle pain or an injury, apply it. It really works to speed healing and minimize the length of down-time.

seemed to work

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Jul 21, 2010

i took this with the tablets and my neck and shoulder pain improved. not sure if it was this or just time that helped. i'll use it again!

Traumeel ointment

Posted by Reviewer1647338 on Aug 01, 2010

Wonderful anti-inflammatory - very helpful. CM

WOW!!

Posted by Reviewer2215199 on Aug 11, 2010

Every person should have a tube of this Traumeel ointment in their first aid kit and in their glove box or purse. I and a friend, who uses homeopathic remedies for everything but had not yet tried this ointment, have used it for so many aches and pains and it has relieved ALL O F THEM!!! These include headaches, muscle aches and spasm, neck and back aches and nerve pain, arthritic pain,pulled muscles, and I could go on and on. It responds as a miracle cream. Genuinly amazing. I rubbed ia strip[ of ointment about an inch and a half long into my lower back before bed nd in the morning I had forgotten that I had had a backache! Please try it and you won't be dissappointed!

Great!