Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1744101 on Feb 26, 2011

Traumeel is a cream that works well for my knee pain. It rubs in well and isn't smelly! My new favorite topical pain killer for my knees.

Helps reduce joint pain

Posted by Reviewer1789679 on Oct 31, 2009

I've used Heel BHI Traumeel ointment for over a year now. It helps reduce inflamation and pain. Personally, I like the ointment better than the gel. The price is a great savings from Iherb

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1794790 on Jul 18, 2008

second tube i'm buying for my parents. they like it.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1713417 on Oct 12, 2007

Used along with the pills for more acute pain on rotator cuff - it really helps a lot!

THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT - HAS MULTIPLE USES

Posted by 5646258514841838979 on Jun 18, 2016

This product was recommended by my naturopath when I was going through radiation therapy for breast cancer. I applied it immediately following a radiation treatment, and then again at night before going to bed. Doctors and nurses impressed with how well my skin help up. I had no skin breakdown at all. I continue to use this product. For temporary relief of arthritic pain in my fingers. To minimize swelling and discoloration should I bump an area. I have even found it to be an effective anti-inflammmatory when applied to insect bites I have purchased this product for family members who have arthritis, and for nephews under age 5 who sometimes fall and bump knees, elbows, etc.

Wonderful Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer1362447 on Sep 10, 2009

I was told about this by my former chiropractor (now deceased) and it does work wonders. You only need a little bit, as it goes a long way. I have used it for a number of years and highly recommend it for any and all aches and pains.

Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer1420986 on Dec 22, 2007

My wife has had foot pain for years. This product is the first thing which we have tried that she says helps. Seems to be a great product.

Traumeel Ointment

Posted by Reviewer1822782 on Nov 09, 2008

Use this all the time . Excellent treatment option. I frequentlysuggest this product to clients frequently

Traumeel homeopathic ointment

Posted by Reviewer1858420 on Aug 04, 2011

Excellent ointment , helps the pain nearly instantaneously...!

barry benjamiin

Posted by Reviewer1875709 on Aug 28, 2008

It really works to reduce inflimation.