Great product--helps with joint pain

Posted by Reviewer1260297 on Feb 21, 2011

I rub Traumeel on my hands a couple times aday and it helps relieve the pain in my fingers and wrist. Thanks

Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer2385857 on Feb 06, 2011

This product is wonderful! It alleviates a myriad of aches and pains, all without a smell.

Traumeel Ointment

Posted by Reviewer3060625 on Nov 04, 2010

As always a very excellent service. The product worked very well on my stiff painful knees.Keep using i.Herb becouse even though i live in the U.K i receive my products about twice as fast as i do shopping more localy!! Outstanding sevice and a great choice of products. :-)

response from your email

Posted by Reviewer3001263 on Oct 28, 2010

Have used Traumeel for awhile. I now buy it thru you-- your prices are great as is your service. Thanks so much. M

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1096071 on Oct 13, 2010

great inflammatory cream.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1426093 on Sep 15, 2010

This Traumeel was recommended to me from a friend and it's amazing stuff. I was having sharp shooting pains in my feet and after rubbing this stuff in really well, the pains stopped. I'm not kidding. And just recently I was rear ended and am having neck soreness and it helps to relieve the discomfort temporarily but temporarily is better than nothing at all. So try it if you haven't already. I believe it's for joint and muscle pain.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2085515 on Aug 23, 2010

My pilates instructor recommended this stuff for sore muscles and after a bout of back pain from overdoing it at the gym I decided to give it a try. It really works! Now I use it every time I work my back muscles and no pain! I'm going on a long backpacking trip next month and this is definitely going in my pack!

WOW!!

Posted by Reviewer2215199 on Aug 11, 2010

Every person should have a tube of this Traumeel ointment in their first aid kit and in their glove box or purse. I and a friend, who uses homeopathic remedies for everything but had not yet tried this ointment, have used it for so many aches and pains and it has relieved ALL O F THEM!!! These include headaches, muscle aches and spasm, neck and back aches and nerve pain, arthritic pain,pulled muscles, and I could go on and on. It responds as a miracle cream. Genuinly amazing. I rubbed ia strip[ of ointment about an inch and a half long into my lower back before bed nd in the morning I had forgotten that I had had a backache! Please try it and you won't be dissappointed!

Traumeel ointment

Posted by Reviewer1647338 on Aug 01, 2010

Wonderful anti-inflammatory - very helpful. CM

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2546598 on Jul 25, 2010

My husband loves this stuff, but it's a bit smelly.