Works for pain and sleep

Posted by newday on Jun 09, 2015

I am very cautious about homeopathic supplements and don't drink alcohol at all but this works for me. I have pain in my left shoulder that makes sleep difficult. I've had it for a year and it hasn't responded well to glucosamine. I don't take over the counter pain relievers so have tried many products. This works. i only take 10 drops at night but not only does it dull or completely take away the pain, it helps me sleep in longer stretches, up to 5 hours at a time. I normally get up to go to the bathroom but this helps me ignore bladder messages.

Helps us

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Feb 06, 2015

Helped us in different back pain

Good

Posted by 4662020021613151678 on Aug 09, 2014

Exactly what wanted

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3026080 on Jan 31, 2014

We use this product faithfully for all kinds of injuries. Because it is liquid, I can "hide" it in juice or applesauce for our children.

One of my favs

Posted by 5676353729664984487 on Oct 30, 2013

This is what I use on my 14 year old pooch - I just dissolve in a small plastic cup with lid a good 40 to 50 drops of this in water along with a few herbs to keep her healthy, this would mean she gets about 4 to 5 drops a day (I use every day). I give this to her against inflammation and pain as I believe prevention is the best form of healing. She is a happy girl. Of course, I use for myself too but I generally use the tablet form to keep inflammation down...

sore, aches, and inflammation muscle releif

Posted by Reviewer1157179 on Aug 27, 2013

works great, effective and efficient therapy immediately following any physical trauma to body including bruising or sprains. I use it for sore muscles so i can move the next day after an intense hard push. A few drops under the toungue 3x's on day of activity-- most effective immediately---

rids pain ... but

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Apr 18, 2013

These drops do seem to rid one of pain, but I think it's more due to the very high alcohol content than anything else. I would not want to take a breatholizer test after taking them. I get quite a buzz from them.

Healing Quickly

Posted by Crotchetymama on Apr 09, 2013

I am a gardener. I also do a lot of physical things including some running and general workouts. This stuff works. It helps heal muscle strains, bruises, aches, etc. I like it.

I prefer the cream...

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

I'm not sure how well this stuff works, it's hard to tell.

Best thing for pain relief

Posted by redheadboxermomma on Jun 13, 2012

Traumeel is a wonderful, natural pain reliever. And now, it's available in liquid form which makes it easier to take and to administer to pets. Great price too.