Heel BHI, Ubichinon Compositum, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2703738 From Singapore on Oct 18, 2008

I have chronic fatigue so this is excellent and inexpensive product for improving my physical stamina.

Health & Vitality

Posted by Reviewer2219524 From Australia on Nov 19, 2010

prescribed by my naturopath & have been using for over a year but here in Australia, cost is much more so was told about IHERB by sister...

Ubichinon

Posted by Reviewer1017865 From Great Britain on May 17, 2011

Excellent service 10/10 Will definetely be buying from Iherb again

Review for Heel BHI Ubichinon Compositum

Posted by Reviewer3343304 From Colorado on Feb 29, 2012

I am definitely showing improvement for my condition. But I started taking the Heel Detox Kit, the Heel Ubichinon Compositum and the Coenzyme Compositum at the same time. So it is hard for me to give a singular review. And also the medicinal grade orange Mangosteen juice was started at this time. But all four of these products together showed results for the first time in 2 yrs. I am suffering from metal toxcity from the metal plate and screws in my leg, which have now been removed. The healing process is slow to come. I have now been on this protocol for 2 1/2 months. But it took a long time for my body to be in the shape it is in and will take time to recover. I highly recommend this protocol for the condition I have. The price is the best I found and customer service is excellent. Thanks iHerb! Denver CO :)

Not long enough to review

Posted by 5456809766044415978 on Aug 07, 2012

Have not taken long enough to review