fast, perfect

Posted by Reviewer1655854 on Oct 24, 2009

Delivery was fast, no problems with merchandise. I ordered Viburcol for my baby 6 month old. He had fever 104F, after I gave him the medicine fever disapeared in 5 min, he was fine. Would recomend this medicine and this website. Thank you.

Can't say enough!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

I can't believe a homeopathic product this good exists! The suppositories do take a little bit longer to work, an hour versus 15-20 minutes for the drops - but after taking baby settles down and feels noticeably better. These are an excellent remedy for use in children, especially young babies for their first few colds and ear infections. They are recommended for use during infections with or without fevers. I wish I'd found these sooner but am relieved to find an alternative to soothe baby rather than Tylenol.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

I was heart broken to see this not available any more!

Posted by 5177825361565816650 on Mar 19, 2014

Worked every time for my toddler whether he had a fever or irritability of any sort! A real life saver and I really wish they had it on the site again!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2392803 on Mar 30, 2009

Realy work!

If you have a baby, you better buy a few packages in advance.

Posted by 0LD-SHAMAN on Aug 01, 2011

If you have a baby, you better buy a few packages in advance. When the first teeth are growing, very helpful. If your child has not emptied the bowel, it will be painful when applied.

Really works for my teething baby.

Posted by Reviewer2512726 on Nov 17, 2011

It definitely helps to lessen teething pain and lower elevated temperature. I tried Viburcol drops for colic earlier, and it did not seem to work. Neither it work later for teething pain/irritability. Maybe we had slight effect from it, but nothing comparing to suppositories. They really work for my cranky teething baby.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2202496 on Feb 19, 2012

I use this for my baby each time he is catching a cold, for lowering fever and a good night sleep. I always keep a box under my hand!!!Great product!!!

Not bad..

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

Works only with low temperature.