Instead of TYLENOL

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

I can't believe a hoemopathic product this good exists! 15-20 minutes after taking baby settles down and feels noticeably better. They seem expensive but you only need to use 5 drops per dose in babies which means that you get a lot out of one vial. The adult dose is a full vial to put it in perspective. These are an excellent remedy for use in children, especially young babies for their first few colds and ear infections. They are recommended for use during infections with or without fevers. I wish I'd found these sooner but am relieved to find an alternative to soothe baby rather than Tylenol. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2147900 on Jan 18, 2012

Love this product for fever and when my son is teething.

If you have a baby, you better buy a few packages in advance.

Posted by 0LD-SHAMAN on Aug 01, 2011

If you have a baby, you better buy a few packages in advance. When the first teeth are growing, very helpful. But it is better to buy Heel BHI, Viburcol, 12 Suppositories (1.1 g Each)

Excellent Product - Australia

Posted by Reviewer1450096 on Jul 04, 2011

My son has multiple allergies and reflux and is a TERRIBLE teether. This product has worked well for teething relief for him. I would definitely recommend.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2522843 on Jun 13, 2011

Tasts a little salty but otherwise seems to work.

great for teething!

Posted by Reviewer2534566 on May 22, 2011

I haven't tried it for a fever yet so I don't know it works but it does for teething pain and irritability. I love the fact that I don't have to give tylenol all the time. It seems to really relax my 6 month old in about 15min and if I give it to him befoe a nap or bedtime he seems to have a sounder sleep. Love this stuff and ordering more:)

The best when children are ill.

Posted by Reviewer3026080 on Dec 12, 2010

I don't like using Tylenol or other products to mask fevers or aches. This does the trick everytime!

alnola

Posted by Reviewer3342515 on Sep 26, 2010

effect only for some hours

highly effective

Posted by Reviewer1451670 on Sep 06, 2010

highly effective

Given to my son since he was an infant--now he's seven

Posted by Reviewer2534349 on Aug 27, 2009

I started giving this to him when he was suffering from colic; now we keep on hand for fevers instead of Tylenol. I even use it sometimes also. Great product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »