Zeel for inflamed and sore feet

Posted by Reviewer2332711 on Feb 02, 2010

Under advice of my naturopath, I have used Zeel in conjunction with Traumeel and now added Osteoheel for severe plantar fascitis and the later for heel spurs. As a result of the mis-aligned foot, I also have osteo-arthritic changes to one of my knees which has caused severe pain upon lying down ( a pillow under my leg has helped at night). My naturopath used these three aforementioned homeopathics and injected these into my feet (this is called bio-mesotherapy) and successfully dealt with the severe, debilitating pain over a period of weeks. Initially, treatment was twice a week. This same condition relapsed several months ago and although these homeopathics helped, it was not enough. Upon discussion/advice with my naturopath, I undertook very intensive therapy with a podiatrist who works at correcting the STRUCTURAL PROBLEM OF THE MIS-ALIGNED BONES IN BOTH MY FEET. His technique utilises chiropractic adjustments of the foot (and knee - since this affected by the foot adjustment), and advice on daily compulsory exercises to strtch and strengthen the muscles in my feet / legs to accommodate the new - and correct - position of the properly aligned bones in my feet. All this is to be done without orthotics or in severe circumstances, temporary and limited use of orthotics. I include this later information because although the homeopathics were very helpful and continue to be, in my circumstances, this alone is not enough, since they cannot be expected to deal with the structural changes that need to take place for successful treatment. I have been advised that I can take Zeel up to eight times per day paced out at 15 minute intervals or more, when pain is severe.

Finally pain relief

Posted by 5150058235550975819 on Dec 06, 2012

I use this for pain relief from RSD and inoperable carpel tunnel. over the years I have tried many prescription drugs which had little or no effect. this product does the trick and lets me sleep whenever I have a flare up.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2200791 on Jan 15, 2008

The Vet prescribed this medicine for my dog. and it aseems to work wonders. It's also about 2/3's cheaper here that at the Vet.

Zeel

Posted by Reviewer1678996 on Jul 31, 2008

Tried this for my dog at my vet's suggestion and it has made a difference. Works for me too!

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2007273 on Oct 06, 2009

I HAVE BEEN GIVING THE TABLETS TO MY 10 YEAR OLD BLACK LAB AS HE HAS ARTHRITIS...PUT 2 ZEEL AND 2 TRAMEEL IN HIS WATER BOTH IN MORNING AND AT NIGHT...I DO NOTICE A DIFFERENCE AFTER HE HAS BEEN PLAYING HARD HE IS ABLE TO MOVE MUCH BETTER THE NEXT DAY..BEEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS ON IT WAS RECOMENDED BY MY ND

Hip, knees and back

Posted by Reviewer1550485 on Apr 29, 2012

When I have slightest symptoms using is sure to bring relief.

I am amazed at how fast this worked for my cat!

Posted by Galensmom on Oct 22, 2011

I have a beloved 10 year old stocky cat who has developed stiff joints in his hips. He had noticeably slowed down when walking, had great difficulty jumping up or down from the couch or bed, was lying around much more than he was walking, and when he did move, it was slowly with a stiff gait. I gave him Zeel tablets, one in am and one in pm, for the last 3 days,dissolved in a little bit of water then mixed with a few bites of his favorite canned food. Tonight when I called him he RAN into the house, then trotted to his dinner dish. I have not seen him move that fast or that smoothly in months. Just a few minutes ago he leaped easily onto his favorite spot on my bed. Just knowing he is not in pain and can move freely is such a blessing. I especially like the Zeel for the ease of administering it to this cat, who is very resistant to taking pills. It is a perfect solution for him. Must admit I was skeptical at first about Zeel working, but not any more!

Helped our Senior Dog Quickly

Posted by Reviewer2610442 on Sep 19, 2010

We read several reviews online as well as a double blind study of this product conducted in Switzerland. Based on this, we decided to try this for our 14 year old Chocolate Labrador in combination with Traumeel (tablets). He suffers from arthritis both in the spine and hips. Years of taking other supplements have seen diminishing returns, so we gave this a try 2 weeks ago. Within 3 days, he began to rise to a standing position without struggling. He now walks with a normal gait again (something he has not done in months). He also participates in daily walks with our other dog - something he had given up. The price makes this very affordable. It is also a safe alternative to NSAIDS (no damage to the liver & kidneys).

Paul

Posted by Reviewer1123511 on Feb 05, 2009

First, I was on Vioxx for one week, the same week they took it off the market. It worked so well I felt like a kid. I then went on various less hazardous prescription NACID's but each one had some ill effect. I started "over-the-counter" pain killers and decided to live with the pain. By "dumb luck" I stumbled on a blurb about Zeel on the internet; followed it back to Heel's website and put in an order. It took about two weeks for me to notice a subtle change in my arthritis pain. I still had stiffness but not the sharp pain. I normally would take pain killers every 4 to 6 hours, day and night, but now I only take either (2) Extra Strength Excedrin or (2) Extra Strength Tylenol in the morning, and depending on my activity, maybe again at night. I have been taking the Zeel (4) times a day. My wife likes Zeel because she says I'm in a much better mood. I realize there is no cure but Zeel has made me feel better than the pain killer regime and it doesn't disturb my system. I'll let you know after my second bottle. Thank-you.

Works very well!

Posted by Reviewer3180783 on Nov 10, 2008

My wife and I both use it and we also give it to our "senior" dog. We've all benefited from it and we were able to take our dog off a prescription medication that would have likely destroyed her liver. I plan to keep a supply of Zeel onhand all the time.