I am amazed at how fast this worked for my cat!

Posted by Reviewer1566628 on Oct 22, 2011

I have a beloved 10 year old stocky cat who has developed stiff joints in his hips. He had noticeably slowed down when walking, had great difficulty jumping up or down from the couch or bed, was lying around much more than he was walking, and when he did move, it was slowly with a stiff gait. I gave him Zeel tablets, one in am and one in pm, for the last 3 days,dissolved in a little bit of water then mixed with a few bites of his favorite canned food. Tonight when I called him he RAN into the house, then trotted to his dinner dish. I have not seen him move that fast or that smoothly in months. Just a few minutes ago he leaped easily onto his favorite spot on my bed. Just knowing he is not in pain and can move freely is such a blessing. I especially like the Zeel for the ease of administering it to this cat, who is very resistant to taking pills. It is a perfect solution for him. Must admit I was skeptical at first about Zeel working, but not any more!

Heel BHI, Zeel, Homeopathic Medicine, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1254063 on Oct 16, 2011

excellent for aiding arthritis

good results

Posted by Reviewer2664369 on Jul 19, 2011

Has helped my dog significantly with her arthritis pain

Osteo Arthritis symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1419944 on Jun 09, 2011

This product was recommended to me by my physician when I experienced symptoms of ostero-arthritis of the fingers and writs. It is a good product, it works well and should be used as a maintenance treatment for arthritis. I take 3 a day when the pain flares up. None of the side effects of aspirine/ibuprofin. No stomach problems. My wife uses it for the OA the knee. She takes 2 tablets 3times a day. We combine this product with Traumeel ointment from the same manufacturer.

Canine Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer3182668 on Mar 22, 2011

I have a 15yo dog and use Zeel for the dog's arthritis. NSAIDs like Rimadyl and Metacam can be hard on dogs' livers and kidneys, and I didn't want to risk that. Zeel seems to help my dog be more comfortable, although there are still some minor aches and pains. The dog likes the tablets and will eat them from my hand. Our vet recommended Zeel but charges over $30 for a bottle.

Vet recommended

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Feb 24, 2011

For our dog, seems to work.

Zeel

Posted by Reviewer2062428 on Feb 07, 2011

Have been giving my black lab 3 pills per day religiously for four weeks and have not noticed any improvement in his arthritis. My vet said I should be able to taper him off of Deramaxx by now but I really don't think so. Will probably not order more.

review of product

Posted by Reviewer1807184 on Dec 10, 2010

used in combination with other product I ordered my german shepherd gets reflief from hip displasia will remain loyal customer

Best Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2767273 on Dec 06, 2010

Our Golden Retriever is 14 years old and has a torn-through ACL. Rather than attempt surgery, my vet and I decided to put her on homeopathics. Zeel is one of three that she takes 2Xday. With the use of these homeopathics, she is able comfortably hike 2 - 4 hours per day and not be in pain at the end of the day. Pretty excellent recommendation, wouldn't you say! :)

Dog Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1026427 on Nov 17, 2010

Use with Traumeel 2X day and it seems to help.