Zeel

Posted by Reviewer3307141 on May 24, 2010

I am taking the Zeel and also giving it to my arthritic Labrador. It seems to be helping us both!

zeel brought relief

Posted by Reviewer1480683 on Feb 05, 2009

My Mother suffers from arthritis in every joint. She is on a low dose of prednisone and did not want to increase it.After taking the zeel for several days, she noticed that she could actually attend to her responsiblities(she and my Dad are very active in their church), without the excruciating pain. She is very thankful.

Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer1396249 on May 11, 2009

I recommend this company's service. I only order Zeel, one product, but they always ship it to me in a timely manner and it arrives with no problems.

BHI Line of PRoducts

Posted by redheadboxermomma on Jun 13, 2012

I have Traumeel on hand for pain and it works wonderfully. My system tollerates it well. When I started my bucket of medications for fibromyalgia, I used Heel to help keep me regular. Beats the fiber remedies hands down.

Great relief

Posted by 4757774515340027892 on Jan 22, 2016

My dogs and I take this and it seems to make all of us feel better and move more easily. I also plan to keep extra on hand to use when any of us feel stiff.

Heel BHI, Zeel, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1781122 on Jan 02, 2008

Starting giving this to my old arthritic dog and it really seems to help her. We have been through all the prescribed medicines, like Rymadil, and all it did was screw up her liver & kidney counts. So now I can help this poor old girl and save a boat load of money too!

Heel BHI Zeel tabs

Posted by Reviewer1332462 on Jan 31, 2009

These tsblets have helped me with my apin and over many many years I have tried virtually everything. I have found them great and they have given me a lot of relief from pain. Super product suited me !!

A Combo of Heel Products Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2344812 on Jul 26, 2010

I take one Zeel tablet, 10 drops of traumeel liquid, and rub Zeel or traumeel on areas of pain and get excellent relief. less pain, less, stiffness and less limping. Also, no longer take Alleve 2-3 times a day for the pain. Worth a try for arthritis.

Heel BHI, Zeel

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on May 07, 2009

Zeel works very well for persistent aches -- BHI products are always high quality

In place of prescription pain med

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 26, 2011

I was concerned about the effects on his stomach that high doses of ibuprofen might cause for my son. He was hit by a car and suffered a severe shoulder injury. I got him the Zeel tablets and the Heel ointment to work in conjunction to reduce pain and swelling in the joint. He says they work well enough that he was able to stop taking the prescription pain killer.