MediNatura, T-Relief, Arthritis Pain Relief Tablets, 100 Tablets

Zeel

Posted by Reviewer1678996 on Jul 31, 2008

Tried this for my dog at my vet's suggestion and it has made a difference. Works for me too!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2200791 on Jan 15, 2008

The Vet prescribed this medicine for my dog. and it aseems to work wonders. It's also about 2/3's cheaper here that at the Vet.

Zeel for inflamed and sore feet

Posted by Reviewer2332711 on Feb 02, 2010

Under advice of my naturopath, I have used Zeel in conjunction with Traumeel and now added Osteoheel for severe plantar fascitis and the later for heel spurs. As a result of the mis-aligned foot, I also have osteo-arthritic changes to one of my knees which has caused severe pain upon lying down ( a pillow under my leg has helped at night). My naturopath used these three aforementioned homeopathics and injected these into my feet (this is called bio-mesotherapy) and successfully dealt with the severe, debilitating pain over a period of weeks. Initially, treatment was twice a week. This same condition relapsed several months ago and although these homeopathics helped, it was not enough. Upon discussion/advice with my naturopath, I undertook very intensive therapy with a podiatrist who works at correcting the STRUCTURAL PROBLEM OF THE MIS-ALIGNED BONES IN BOTH MY FEET. His technique utilises chiropractic adjustments of the foot (and knee - since this affected by the foot adjustment), and advice on daily compulsory exercises to strtch and strengthen the muscles in my feet / legs to accommodate the new - and correct - position of the properly aligned bones in my feet. All this is to be done without orthotics or in severe circumstances, temporary and limited use of orthotics. I include this later information because although the homeopathics were very helpful and continue to be, in my circumstances, this alone is not enough, since they cannot be expected to deal with the structural changes that need to take place for successful treatment. I have been advised that I can take Zeel up to eight times per day paced out at 15 minute intervals or more, when pain is severe.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2007273 on Oct 06, 2009

I HAVE BEEN GIVING THE TABLETS TO MY 10 YEAR OLD BLACK LAB AS HE HAS ARTHRITIS...PUT 2 ZEEL AND 2 TRAMEEL IN HIS WATER BOTH IN MORNING AND AT NIGHT...I DO NOTICE A DIFFERENCE AFTER HE HAS BEEN PLAYING HARD HE IS ABLE TO MOVE MUCH BETTER THE NEXT DAY..BEEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS ON IT WAS RECOMENDED BY MY ND

Helped our Senior Dog Quickly

Posted by Reviewer2610442 on Sep 19, 2010

We read several reviews online as well as a double blind study of this product conducted in Switzerland. Based on this, we decided to try this for our 14 year old Chocolate Labrador in combination with Traumeel (tablets). He suffers from arthritis both in the spine and hips. Years of taking other supplements have seen diminishing returns, so we gave this a try 2 weeks ago. Within 3 days, he began to rise to a standing position without struggling. He now walks with a normal gait again (something he has not done in months). He also participates in daily walks with our other dog - something he had given up. The price makes this very affordable. It is also a safe alternative to NSAIDS (no damage to the liver & kidneys).