BHI Line of PRoducts

Posted by redheadboxermomma on Jun 13, 2012

I have Traumeel on hand for pain and it works wonderfully. My system tollerates it well. When I started my bucket of medications for fibromyalgia, I used Heel to help keep me regular. Beats the fiber remedies hands down.

Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer1396249 on May 11, 2009

I recommend this company's service. I only order Zeel, one product, but they always ship it to me in a timely manner and it arrives with no problems.

zeel brought relief

Posted by Reviewer1480683 on Feb 05, 2009

My Mother suffers from arthritis in every joint. She is on a low dose of prednisone and did not want to increase it.After taking the zeel for several days, she noticed that she could actually attend to her responsiblities(she and my Dad are very active in their church), without the excruciating pain. She is very thankful.

Works very well!

Posted by Reviewer3180783 on Nov 10, 2008

My wife and I both use it and we also give it to our "senior" dog. We've all benefited from it and we were able to take our dog off a prescription medication that would have likely destroyed her liver. I plan to keep a supply of Zeel onhand all the time.

Zeel

Posted by Reviewer3307141 on May 24, 2010

I am taking the Zeel and also giving it to my arthritic Labrador. It seems to be helping us both!

Heel BHI, Zeel, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1781122 on Jan 02, 2008

Starting giving this to my old arthritic dog and it really seems to help her. We have been through all the prescribed medicines, like Rymadil, and all it did was screw up her liver & kidney counts. So now I can help this poor old girl and save a boat load of money too!

Heel BHI Zeel tabs

Posted by Reviewer1332462 on Jan 31, 2009

These tsblets have helped me with my apin and over many many years I have tried virtually everything. I have found them great and they have given me a lot of relief from pain. Super product suited me !!

In place of prescription pain med

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 26, 2011

I was concerned about the effects on his stomach that high doses of ibuprofen might cause for my son. He was hit by a car and suffered a severe shoulder injury. I got him the Zeel tablets and the Heel ointment to work in conjunction to reduce pain and swelling in the joint. He says they work well enough that he was able to stop taking the prescription pain killer.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1128885 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Zeel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Doggone good

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 11, 2013

I give it to my dog for arthritis. When he starts to chew on his foot, I give him this.