does help relieve pain from arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1097949 on Dec 29, 2009

Thanks to a recommenddation on Yahoo Group Orthodogs, I have been using Zeel with its sister product, Traumeel, to relieve my dog's pain from arthritis and hip dysplasia, and they have been effective. Best results came after couple weeks use. Stopped Zeel and Traumeel recently to use another supplement, and dog is limping worse, so am going back to Zeel & Traumeel.

Heel tablets have really helped

Posted by Reviewer1017155 on Nov 25, 2009

I have been very pleased with the affect that these tablets have had on my dog. He is on a number of supplements but he was still moving very stiffly and seemed uncomfortable. I have found that within a day his movement has improved and he is finding it easier to get up and down.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1256548 on Oct 29, 2009

really helped my dog with her arthritis

Zeel

Posted by Reviewer3283876 on Oct 09, 2009

Good product; helpful for canine arthritis, I believe.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2007273 on Oct 06, 2009

I HAVE BEEN GIVING THE TABLETS TO MY 10 YEAR OLD BLACK LAB AS HE HAS ARTHRITIS...PUT 2 ZEEL AND 2 TRAMEEL IN HIS WATER BOTH IN MORNING AND AT NIGHT...I DO NOTICE A DIFFERENCE AFTER HE HAS BEEN PLAYING HARD HE IS ABLE TO MOVE MUCH BETTER THE NEXT DAY..BEEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS ON IT WAS RECOMENDED BY MY ND

Zeel

Posted by Reviewer3121422 on Sep 04, 2009

Thank you so much for your speedy response. We have a Golden who came to us as a rescue. He is having arthritic pain and his acupuncturist put him on Zeel. He is a much happier boy. Thanks again for a great product and such a speedy response!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2882852 on Aug 25, 2009

my vet recommend i use this product for my dogs. one has a stiffness in her hind leg the other has Hip dysphasia to manage the stiffness and pain. much better then Rimadyl that i tried on them. i feel very confident in giving this product to them no stomach upset just relief without drowsiness ....i highly recommend it i been using this product for 2 1/2 years for the dogs and can't beat the price ...

Zeel really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2972827 on Aug 14, 2009

I deal with sciatica that acts up sometimes. I find Zeel to be a great help for those flareups in conjunction with regular chiropractic support. I love the great price too!

joints

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 03, 2009

Zeel is an excellent product for joint pain. My old dog and I both take it. BHI is an excellent company.

Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer1396249 on May 11, 2009

I recommend this company's service. I only order Zeel, one product, but they always ship it to me in a timely manner and it arrives with no problems.