I am amazed at how fast this worked for my cat!

Posted by Galensmom on Oct 22, 2011

I have a beloved 10 year old stocky cat who has developed stiff joints in his hips. He had noticeably slowed down when walking, had great difficulty jumping up or down from the couch or bed, was lying around much more than he was walking, and when he did move, it was slowly with a stiff gait. I gave him Zeel tablets, one in am and one in pm, for the last 3 days,dissolved in a little bit of water then mixed with a few bites of his favorite canned food. Tonight when I called him he RAN into the house, then trotted to his dinner dish. I have not seen him move that fast or that smoothly in months. Just a few minutes ago he leaped easily onto his favorite spot on my bed. Just knowing he is not in pain and can move freely is such a blessing. I especially like the Zeel for the ease of administering it to this cat, who is very resistant to taking pills. It is a perfect solution for him. Must admit I was skeptical at first about Zeel working, but not any more!

In place of prescription pain med

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 26, 2011

I was concerned about the effects on his stomach that high doses of ibuprofen might cause for my son. He was hit by a car and suffered a severe shoulder injury. I got him the Zeel tablets and the Heel ointment to work in conjunction to reduce pain and swelling in the joint. He says they work well enough that he was able to stop taking the prescription pain killer.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1128885 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Zeel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Good product

Posted by 5208471439205733650 on Apr 20, 2014

I recommend it. It helps to reduce the join pain.

good results

Posted by Reviewer2664369 on Jul 19, 2011

Has helped my dog significantly with her arthritis pain

Zeel tablets

Posted by Reviewer1921689 on May 04, 2009

Great product

Miss Suzanne Powell

Posted by Reviewer1390347 on Sep 20, 2008

We take this with the tablet Traumeel,

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3095807 on Dec 30, 2007

This product seems to lessen my pain.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2890013 on Oct 28, 2007

I started on these as an alternate to ibuprofen - thank goodness b/c I can't take ibuprofen anymore, it's screwed up my stomach so bad! Zeel has had no side effects, tastes like mild sugar tablets, and works! (Although I have to take them regularly or I can feel it.) Also, I take 2 pills 3x/day as an acupuncturist recommended that dosing instead of what's on the package. For me they work way better than Traumeel, another product from Heel, even though I have a wrist RSI so Traumeel is supposed to work better. And this site is the cheapest place I've found Zeel!

Not helping my dog.

Posted by Reviewer2637886 on May 24, 2010

This is are second bottle and it's almost gone and I think she is doing worse since I stopped some other supplements to try this. I even doubled the dosage to 2 tablets 3 times a day and nothing. I wish this helped as much as others are says but I'm not going to buy this again and can't recommend it for older arthritic dogs. :(