MediNatura, T-Relief, Arthritis Pain Relief Tablets, 100 Tablets

Finally pain relief

Posted by 5150058235550975819 on Dec 06, 2012

I use this for pain relief from RSD and inoperable carpel tunnel. over the years I have tried many prescription drugs which had little or no effect. this product does the trick and lets me sleep whenever I have a flare up.

Paul

Posted by Reviewer1123511 on Feb 05, 2009

First, I was on Vioxx for one week, the same week they took it off the market. It worked so well I felt like a kid. I then went on various less hazardous prescription NACID's but each one had some ill effect. I started "over-the-counter" pain killers and decided to live with the pain. By "dumb luck" I stumbled on a blurb about Zeel on the internet; followed it back to Heel's website and put in an order. It took about two weeks for me to notice a subtle change in my arthritis pain. I still had stiffness but not the sharp pain. I normally would take pain killers every 4 to 6 hours, day and night, but now I only take either (2) Extra Strength Excedrin or (2) Extra Strength Tylenol in the morning, and depending on my activity, maybe again at night. I have been taking the Zeel (4) times a day. My wife likes Zeel because she says I'm in a much better mood. I realize there is no cure but Zeel has made me feel better than the pain killer regime and it doesn't disturb my system. I'll let you know after my second bottle. Thank-you.

Works very well!

Posted by Reviewer3180783 on Nov 10, 2008

My wife and I both use it and we also give it to our "senior" dog. We've all benefited from it and we were able to take our dog off a prescription medication that would have likely destroyed her liver. I plan to keep a supply of Zeel onhand all the time.

Zeel

Posted by Reviewer3307141 on May 24, 2010

I am taking the Zeel and also giving it to my arthritic Labrador. It seems to be helping us both!

zeel brought relief

Posted by Reviewer1480683 on Feb 05, 2009

My Mother suffers from arthritis in every joint. She is on a low dose of prednisone and did not want to increase it.After taking the zeel for several days, she noticed that she could actually attend to her responsiblities(she and my Dad are very active in their church), without the excruciating pain. She is very thankful.