Doggone good

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 11, 2013

I give it to my dog for arthritis. When he starts to chew on his foot, I give him this.

works fine for me

Posted by 4830348561422125469 on Jul 27, 2013

I use homeopathy all the time. this product is good for minor to medium pain in the joints.My father (86) had sciatic pain and it did some work on this too

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1128885 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Zeel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Good product

Posted by 5208471439205733650 on Apr 20, 2014

I recommend it. It helps to reduce the join pain.

good results

Posted by Reviewer2664369 on Jul 19, 2011

Has helped my dog significantly with her arthritis pain

Zeel tablets

Posted by Reviewer1921689 on May 04, 2009

Great product

Miss Suzanne Powell

Posted by Reviewer1390347 on Sep 20, 2008

We take this with the tablet Traumeel,

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3095807 on Dec 30, 2007

This product seems to lessen my pain.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2890013 on Oct 28, 2007

I started on these as an alternate to ibuprofen - thank goodness b/c I can't take ibuprofen anymore, it's screwed up my stomach so bad! Zeel has had no side effects, tastes like mild sugar tablets, and works! (Although I have to take them regularly or I can feel it.) Also, I take 2 pills 3x/day as an acupuncturist recommended that dosing instead of what's on the package. For me they work way better than Traumeel, another product from Heel, even though I have a wrist RSI so Traumeel is supposed to work better. And this site is the cheapest place I've found Zeel!

Not helping my dog.

Posted by Reviewer2637886 on May 24, 2010

This is are second bottle and it's almost gone and I think she is doing worse since I stopped some other supplements to try this. I even doubled the dosage to 2 tablets 3 times a day and nothing. I wish this helped as much as others are says but I'm not going to buy this again and can't recommend it for older arthritic dogs. :(