What a Blessing to have found this product !!!

Posted by Reviewer1128854 on Aug 06, 2009

I have what’s now called Adrenal Exhaustion, of which the effects are horrible. For YEARS no one could explain what was causing All the symptoms I was having. Drs. kept saying it was Menopause. I was hospitalized for Severe Panic Attacks & put on Haldol = elephant tranquilizer, which didn’t help. Recently I was visiting a friend who knows a lady having the same symptoms as myself, she suggested I try this Adrenal Support Tonic product. As I was having the onset of a panic attack when I purchased it, I immediately put 8 drops under my tong. To my Amazement it stopped the Panic Attack cold in it’s tracks !! Not only that, but the onsets of hot flashes as well, the feeling of fire ants crawling all over my body, insomnia, the jitters & weakness. My mood is improved greatly, energy has returned, sleep much better & allergies-sinusitis improved 75%. It’s as if I’m a New Person since taking this Tonic. I LITERALLY don’t go anywhere without it !!!!!!

Great for exhaustion

Posted by Reviewer1700619 on May 02, 2010

I use this product to help me out of an energy slump. I have found using just a couple of drops each day keeps me from feeling the constant tiredness I have suffered from for most of my life. I would recommend being careful with this product too much will over stimulate and can cause insomnia.

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Nov 20, 2010

I feel 100% better taking this tonic. I have been suffering from CFS for two years, nothing else boosted my energy level like this one! Thanks iHerb!

used for anxiety and nervousness

Posted by Reviewer1968545 on Jan 06, 2012

I've been on this tonic for a month and it's helped my anxiety so well, my doctor had me try this with another herb and i feel 100 times better, i still take my prescription drugs but have cut back on them. The bad thing would be the taste, but it won't stop me from ordering it again.

Long Term Use

Posted by Reviewer2707446 on Mar 23, 2011

As a senior,this tonic keeps my system functioning in a way that allows less stress on the liver and pancreas. Highly recommend. Easy to take liquid formula in water.

A-MAZ-ING!

Posted by Reviewer2983302 on Nov 14, 2013

I was beginning to worry that I was developing chronic fatigue. I was feeling dizzy and so tired I could hardly function. I have tried other adrenal support remedies, but in TWO days I felt much better and my energy was approaching normal. Also be sure you are drinking enough water and not suffering from dehydration. I feel these could go hand-in-hand.

love it. has totally worked...

Posted by Reviewer1845473 on Mar 29, 2010

I totally feel a difference, works great.. iherb has the best shipping.. I am so impressed with their fast delivery too..

Good

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Feb 03, 2010

My nutritionist had provided a similar product from his line at a much higher price. I found the same ingredients with this one and saved money. I'll keep ordering. It's great to manage adrenal damage from daily stress.

Excellent tonic for fatigue.

Posted by Reviewer2476841 on Mar 28, 2009

This tonic gives me energy and I always feel better after I drink it. I always feel fatigued because I suffer with Hypothyroidism and since I can't do anything other than take Synthroid for Hypothyroidism I needed something to help and since the adrenal glands funtion in conjunction with the thyroid glands I believe this tonic help with the fatigue I suffer because of thyroid problems.

didn't feel much of a difference

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Jul 22, 2010

i didn't feel much of a difference but then again im taking ALOT of other vitamins as well as supplements. And the alcohol base is just gross. It's very strong, if you can find this in a non alcoholic form it might be worth a shot. iHerb sent it fast, was very satisfied with my order process.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »