Definitely helped me with thought flow

Posted by Reviewer3152066 on Jul 20, 2012

I bought this to see if it would help me score better on my tests, and I do think it did. It didn't magically give me the gift of being smart, rather it helped with my thought processes. After using this for two weeks I noticed that I thought outside the box more often than before. This product enabled me to think more and faster. The only downsize to this product is the very distinct, very herbal taste, it was awful! Thankfully you get used to it after a few weeks. Will definitely buy again!

Good stuff, immediate effect

Posted by Reviewer1670674 on Jun 16, 2010

I use this when I need a quick mental boost of energy and clarity. Have been using it on and off for years. Think it's a great product!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Aug 01, 2011

I use this daily to give me a boost.

Clears Brain Fog

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Dec 13, 2015

I use a dropper-full of this in the afternoon when I am feeling sleepy. Works almost like a cup of coffee. But tastes pretty bad. Best to dilute it in some water. Some sweetener helps too.

good!!!!

Posted by 4859914111196012260 on May 25, 2014

Excellent product especially for anyone going through menopause!!!

Very Highly Satisfied!

Posted by 5170097440751829628 on Sep 03, 2014

What can I say? Love it, love iHerb! Robin @ Sasa's Place.com

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Dec 03, 2014

Have found this product to be very effective; will always keep it on hand.

Better than coffee!

Posted by 4939640638573774226 on Nov 07, 2015

I was looking for help with the occasional heart-flutters that kicked in as I first started entering perimenopause. I learned that adequate calcium in needed for the heart to regulate its rhythm, and the first move I made was to quit drinking coffee, which turned out to have an immediate effect and was a huge relief. I didn't have nearly the withdrawals from coffee that I expected, having been such a heavy coffee drinker, but I did pretty well. Still, there were those times when I needed help concentrating, or a little perk-me-up in the afternoons while working. HerbPharm's Brain & Memory Tonic is the perfect solution - no calcium-robbing caffeine to work my menopausal heart into a frenzy, no jitters ever, just a smooth lifting of brain function and bright clarity of mind accompanied by a sense of balance and long lasting mental energy. Watch taking it at night if you're not planning on staying up, though, it could keep you up really late if you're not ready for the gentle, yet powerful brain stimulating effects! Note added later: After using this wonderful product off and on for a while, I discovered that it can trigger an episode of tachycardia if you use too much. I still believe in it and use it when I really need to, but if you're prone to tachycardia I'd recommend starting with small amounts and back off if you experience this effect.

I think it works

Posted by 4971883190594422068 on Jun 03, 2015

I am taking a few brain products at the moment, I have noticed my recall is smoother, so thats a good thing

seems ti help

Posted by happycustomer23 on Mar 06, 2013

I like this product, it seems to help keep the cobwebs out